Black People : If you were a psychologist could you bravely warn the world about Trump's poor mental health

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
There are a many psychiatrists who view Donald Trump's mental status as a threat to the peace and stability in the United States and the world. Many wince at his poor mental state, but few are brave enough to take up speak up about his flaws out of fear of losing their license.

Would you be afraid to take on the cause of speaking out about his poor mental health or would you be brave enough to face and accept the consequences in order to preserve the future of the United States and the world.

With Donald Trump as president no one should ever wonder why "the dumb Germans" elected Adolf Hitler to hold and lead Germany. "The pot can't call the kettle black"

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/we-have-obligation-speak-about-donald-trumps-mental-health-issues-our-survival?akid=15657.1909988.hZdZSK&rd=1&src=newsletter1077525&t=4

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: