Black People Politics : If you think I am hard on Obama

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by thePreacher, Jul 26, 2013.

?

Has thePreacher lost his righteous mind?

1. yes

80.0%
  2. no

20.0%
  3. why won't staff ban this old fool so things can go back to the way they were

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    I have gotten a certain amount of criticism for referring to Obama as a lying sack of excrement. Worse, I have referred to some members here as black racists. Worse, I have referred to the 95% of black Americans who support Obama as poor, dumb, negroes.

Even worse, after one member here, a vet, posted justification for killing Arab women and children if a terrorist was hiding behind them while he conducted a house to house search, I called him YT's attack dog.

Find another way to say what u trying to say, thePreacher. What' s matta wit u, boy? Have u gone over the edge, lost yo mind, and making a cry fuh help?

The following clip is a rare one. It records Dick Gregory doing something he rarely does anymore -- saying exactly what he really thinks about Obama.

In his rant, Gregory used adjectives even I haven't gotten around to using, yet, for describing Obama. Adjectives like ho, thug, and punk. He also did what I have done here -- refer to the majority of black people who support Obama as fools. He did that twice by the way.

I wonder, if he created a thread here saying the same things, if he would be banned by the staff for disturbing the peace of this community, and be written off by staff and members alike as having lost his mind and crying out for help?

2. I'm Becoming Me

I'm Becoming Me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Lover & Fighter...
    Ratings:
    +1,219
    There has never been or will never be a President (or anyone for that matter) that anybody will agree with on every decision or every move that they make.

Obama is not God.

His position as the President does not automatically equal he will have God-like characteristics either; even God is not good enough for most of us at times or at all, so what makes you think a mere man can satisfy all of our demands, requests, concerns.

Sorry, but Obama is not God.

Even God has yet to fix a lot of things we think God should fix, but people expect a mere mortal to become Superman, literally........:confused:

We will have our priorities in the wrong place on many levels.

:thinking:

3. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    It's sad to watch senility and dementia displayed so blatantly.

Get off the brother's back. It's called "service". Service members are taught to follow orders, if they don't there are repercussions. I laugh at guys let u who've never experienced what these serviceman have experienced, yet you have all the answers. WHAT A JOKE!

You talk so much nonsense it's truly disgusting. Beating up on Black people why, because Black people haven't been beaten on enough?

If the temple and nine gates are so great why don't you go there already?

You called the brother YT's attack dog. That is so hilarious and ironic coming from a person like you who appears to be YT's lap dog.

When you become of age you're supposed to progressive not regressive. Thank you for providing us a great example of how NOT to be when we turn 60 yrs old.

It's clear you're bitter. I wish that was not the case.

I wish you well.

4. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Not only are the priorities in the wrong place, the focus is in the wrong place.

Amerikkkan presidents don't give orders, they take orders from the creators of matrix and they are the face of the fake government that shadows the fact that money runs this not politricks. Why would amerikkkan media care so much about the "royal" baby? lol

5. I'm Becoming Me

I'm Becoming Me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Lover & Fighter...
    Ratings:
    +1,219
    Right.

I meant focus too. All of that, and then some...

6. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Yes I know what you meant. The "focus" part was more directed to the misdirected OP. OBAMA is NOT the problem. His leaders are.

7. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    This Messiah complex is developing quite nicely.

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :10500: do YOU know yourself?

9. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952

Because D**k Gregory is a man I "usually" admire, I watched the video. Although understandable in the context of Gregory's story about his mother not attending his graduation because she was afraid her shabby clothes might embarrass him, his calling Obama a "ho" for even suggesting the either illiterate or barely literate woman should help him with his schoolwork was not right. "Clueless," "out of line with the black experience/his (Gregory's) black experience," whateva, would have been more appropriate.

Other than the above, Gregory's sentiments never reached the depths of bitterness as those you express towards Obama. Didn't hear any 'punk' or 'thug', but maybe that was because I was too busy empathizing, and in some parts, agreeing with Gregory's message, but, whateva... :10500:

10. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Where I'm from, there is a name for men who act like this. Destee has already warned me and him about name calling. It seems that he's not listening so I've reported him. I've used the system, now I will see how it works. It's sad when black person, comes on a black site, on dumps on his own race because his life is a wreck...SMH

Peace!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.