Black Poetry : if you really want to know how unimportant you are to this government...

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by blakverb, Mar 17, 2003.

1. blakverb

blakverb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    ...do research on the KING ALFRED PLAN.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    man we are seen as misfits to the government and folkz
    of higher power
    we only hours away from a massive dismay....what da ***** !

3. poeticdelight

poeticdelight Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    blak

how can we tell the difference between fact or fiction?

there are two different views

FIRST ONE:

"The "King Alfred Plan" is a fictional device, part of the plot of the novel, THE MAN WHO CRIED I AM, by John A. Williams. See pages 362-ff, expecially p. 374. The plan in the novel has to do with the detention of minority group members by the govern- ment. See SJVIS VF under King Alfred Plan."

SECOND ONE:

"King Alfred Plan
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: King Alfred Plan

The truth about thev King Alfred Plan is that it was developed by the National Security Council between the years 1960-1964. It is called "King Alfred Plan" The plan details the encampment and extermination of 22 million Blacks ( U.S. census count for 1970 ). It has been solidified by Reagan under an ex-Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) [pronounced (fee-mah)]. The plan is under the control of FEMA and had been secured under executive order 11490, 11921, 12148 and amended under National Security Directive #52 (aka REX-84) as of April 6, 1984. "

Am I to assume that this fictional piece was based on fact yet they disguised it as a piece of fiction? I believe it's a representation of what they actually want to have happen to us but I don't believe they can take us out without turning some our own people against us like they did in past history.

You have to keep in mind. We are in a new day and age where not only african-americans exist but also others from other nations as well. I think whomever are the originators of the King Alfred's Plan need to go back to the drawing board.

We are now at the stage of who shares the vision for equality versus who doesn't. You have Caucasians and MINORITIES(we have to expand and start recognizing the other groups who are here too) who support "UNCLE SCAM'S" vision versus the Caucasians and MINORITIES that support Martin Luther King's vision. There were Caucasians and still are Caucasians who changed after hearing Martin Luther King's speech. There are Caucasians who have never even read or heard M.L.K's speech and do not believe in white supremacy. In fact, I'm a product of a vision established by a whiteman who was motivated to change his ways after hearing M.L.K's infamous speech in D.C. Read M.L.K's speech even he says that all white men aren't evil and bad not only that but he also said we can't fight this race war alone. See, we have an advantage over our ancestors who didn't know what even hit them. We know that they are using our own people to take us out. Therefore, we should persuade some of their people (Caucasians) to join our team to compensate for the sell-outs(Uncle-Toms).

peace

pd

:)

4. blakverb

blakverb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    pd,

As I respect what you say i beg to differ with you that the K.A.P was a fictional piece born out of a play. From what I understand the play/book was loosely based on this plan. But, let's push that aside for a moment. I ask do you believe that this government "is not" capable of carrying that out? or does not have it as part of their modus operandi if necessary? Do you really think that because we are at the stage of a "united vision" that this government, more specifically those that run it (and I ain't talking about those that you see) , gives a **** about what we think? it's been proven by this very war that the "voices" amount to nothing more than a whisper in a wind storm. Do I think now that something like this can be truly carried out? As far as interment camps and the like? If the word came that this situation was to be who? would have the power to stop it? You? Me? The people? Those that have the guns control the people. Point blank.

Do I through my knowledge of the systematic destruction of the African/African American psyche feel that they are thoroughtly capable of doing this? HELL YEAH!!! it has been done and is still being done despite the "progress" that has been made.

And before I end this. I am not speaking of "all european" people. I am talking of those that control this country. The people surely don't. It may seem that way but don't believe the hype. You saw what happened in Florida, and that's one incident that shows the peoples voice don't matter.

(and yes I am aware of the book)