If you pay are you allowed more freedom to be combative under cover ??

blkbutterfly41

BANNED
Oct 25, 2009

Ya know, I've been browsing this thread for days. ( You closed the thread just as I was posting , So I created another to address my points )

I have some questions to ask..................I hope you don't mind. And I would prefer an representative for Destee answer. ( Not Destee herself , Much peace and much love to her, going through such trying times , this should not be an priority )

I just want to truly understand and comprehend.

This is an discussion board. People will never agree with every little thing. I assume you have the freedom to discuss many topics of interest, and some are touchy subjects where as emotions are in high gear.

ie- Abortions, Any religious topic, etc.

If you create such a thread on such controversial subjects , what do you expect ?? Are we not suppose to respectfully question the information that's posted ??

Even if its a class are we not suppose to ask questions or challenge the information presented ??

Do certain paying member have certain freedom and liberties then those that are no paying members ??

Are comments like this allowed for those that pay ??

Charles

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61941&page=3

truetothecause

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?p=618441#post618441

Sister Chevron literally cussed over 6 people including myself and accused them of being white trolls simply because they ask her how did she come to her conclusions referring to her thread topic. Yet , she is asking for an apology from a person that did the exact same thing she did ?? I can't go through that thread but it happened.

I am not complaining but I am concerned. I find that to be contradictory and wonder if that liberty because they are paying members or just long term members verses others that are not ??

I am very verbal and expressive however it does not come with disrespect. However , Respect don't mean agree TO me. I love honest dialogue However, I expect that all adhere to the rules as the new comers will beat at their drum. So if those that are reporting the violations only when they KNOW that in that particular thread they have not started the tiff. Get to dominate the board as they use that as an opportunity to get back at another for previous words said.

Do we have to go along, to get along ??

Does the behavior not contradict every thing "Destee" suppose to stand for ??

Freedom to express themselves is everybody's Gods given right in my book. However, just because somebody said something I may not like is not a reason to report them for violating. Especially when your main paying members are the main ones throwing rocks then reporting. I don't mean all but I have witness a few. Amazing to me what grown folks hold on too, day in and day out.

But its really disturbing to see another dictate how member should express themselves after they said that they would no longer frequent the site because of such tactics.

If they call them brothers and sister should then expect to act like such ?? If I pay my 10 bucks am I allowed to be more expressive without the combative nature ??

Thanks for your speedy response and have a great week, Peace

Hello, Sister Blkbutterfly41! :wave:

I just wanted to clear up a few things on your post here.

When you mention "Charles," do you mean Brother Chuck?

And when I looked at the link you posted under Sister True's name, there is no post in that thread from Sister TrueTotheCause.....Did you mean a different thread?

Third, Sister Chevron Dove did not ask for an apology. I gave my opinion that she deserved one from Brother Awo Dino for his disrespect to her in the "Blasphemy" thread.

Moreover, if Sister Chevron Dove has disrespected other members here, she, too, owes some apologies for her language according to the same RULES which apply to all members.

If she is talking about Chuck and Truthtothecause, Chuck is not a paying member and to my knowledge, Truth isn't either. Furthermore, we can all be accused of being disrepectful towards each other at some point and time so no one, I repeat no one is exempt from that, not even if they are paying. I used to be a paying member and I got just as many verbal warnings (was even banned at one point) as any non paying member.

Accept for that one or was it two members... LOL

Astrologer4U

cherryblossom said:
And when I looked at the link you posted under Sister True's name, there is no post in that thread from Sister TrueTotheCause.....Did you mean a different thread?

ROFLMAO....look like this gonna be the comedy hour.

Popping some corn and waiting to SEE just why my name up in this:SuN049::10500::em2300:

I have a QUESTION as well...so's I can be clear on the answer when it comes
:?:What ARE you referring to blkbutterfly41 as it relates to....

M.E.

:hearts2:

ROFLMAO....look like this gonna be the comedy hour.

Popping some corn and waiting to SEE just why my name up in this:SuN049::10500::em2300:

I have a QUESTION as well...so's I can be clear on the answer when it comes
:?:What ARE you referring to blkbutterfly41 as it relates to....

M.E.

:hearts2:

Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing...LOL

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back