If you pay are you allowed more freedom to be combative under cover ??

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by blkbutterfly41, Dec 15, 2009.

1. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483

Ya know, I've been browsing this thread for days. ( You closed the thread just as I was posting , So I created another to address my points )

I have some questions to ask..................I hope you don't mind. And I would prefer an representative for Destee answer. ( Not Destee herself , Much peace and much love to her, going through such trying times , this should not be an priority )

I just want to truly understand and comprehend.

This is an discussion board. People will never agree with every little thing. I assume you have the freedom to discuss many topics of interest, and some are touchy subjects where as emotions are in high gear.

ie- Abortions, Any religious topic, etc.

If you create such a thread on such controversial subjects , what do you expect ?? Are we not suppose to respectfully question the information that's posted ??

Even if its a class are we not suppose to ask questions or challenge the information presented ??

Do certain paying member have certain freedom and liberties then those that are no paying members ??

Are comments like this allowed for those that pay ??

Charles

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61941&page=3

truetothecause

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?p=618441#post618441

Sister Chevron literally cussed over 6 people including myself and accused them of being white trolls simply because they ask her how did she come to her conclusions referring to her thread topic. Yet , she is asking for an apology from a person that did the exact same thing she did ?? I can't go through that thread but it happened.

I am not complaining but I am concerned. I find that to be contradictory and wonder if that liberty because they are paying members or just long term members verses others that are not ??

I am very verbal and expressive however it does not come with disrespect. However , Respect don't mean agree TO me. I love honest dialogue However, I expect that all adhere to the rules as the new comers will beat at their drum. So if those that are reporting the violations only when they KNOW that in that particular thread they have not started the tiff. Get to dominate the board as they use that as an opportunity to get back at another for previous words said.

Do we have to go along, to get along ??

Does the behavior not contradict every thing "Destee" suppose to stand for ??

Freedom to express themselves is everybody's Gods given right in my book. However, just because somebody said something I may not like is not a reason to report them for violating. Especially when your main paying members are the main ones throwing rocks then reporting. I don't mean all but I have witness a few. Amazing to me what grown folks hold on too, day in and day out.

But its really disturbing to see another dictate how member should express themselves after they said that they would no longer frequent the site because of such tactics.

If they call them brothers and sister should then expect to act like such ?? If I pay my 10 bucks am I allowed to be more expressive without the combative nature ??

Thanks for your speedy response and have a great week, Peace

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Hello, Sister Blkbutterfly41! :wave:

I just wanted to clear up a few things on your post here.

When you mention "Charles," do you mean Brother Chuck?

And when I looked at the link you posted under Sister True's name, there is no post in that thread from Sister TrueTotheCause.....Did you mean a different thread?

Third, Sister Chevron Dove did not ask for an apology. I gave my opinion that she deserved one from Brother Awo Dino for his disrespect to her in the "Blasphemy" thread.

Moreover, if Sister Chevron Dove has disrespected other members here, she, too, owes some apologies for her language according to the same RULES which apply to all members.

3. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    If she is talking about Chuck and Truthtothecause, Chuck is not a paying member and to my knowledge, Truth isn't either. Furthermore, we can all be accused of being disrepectful towards each other at some point and time so no one, I repeat no one is exempt from that, not even if they are paying. I used to be a paying member and I got just as many verbal warnings (was even banned at one point) as any non paying member.

Accept for that one or was it two members... LOL

Astrologer4U

4. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    ROFLMAO....look like this gonna be the comedy hour.

Popping some corn and waiting to SEE just why my name up in this:SuN049::10500::em2300:

I have a QUESTION as well...so's I can be clear on the answer when it comes
    :?:What ARE you referring to blkbutterfly41 as it relates to....

M.E.

:hearts2:

5. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing...LOL

Astrologer4U

6. blkbutterfly41

Ratings:
    +483

Hey Ms. Lady !!! And thanks for commenting and yes, I mean Chuck. I was a little perturb that after the brother express that he would no longer frequent the site. Brother chuck went on an personal attack dictating why he is not welcome here.

Please know, I never had no encounters with brother Chuck and I am sure it was personal beef.

As for truetothecuase. Hell, lol we just don't get along and that's fine, and make no mistake I do not report grown people, regardless.

but here is the thread and she cusses and have done so a few times.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61796&page=5

Please know , I have nothing against Sister Chevon either But it just seems crazy to me, that people can go on a rant about some, When others do the exact same thing. Brother Clyde was pleading with her to stop And apologize. It was just too funny TO ME. But perhaps it was not so funny to others. It seems crazy to me, that she should demand an apology and entire flame thread when somebody did exactly what she did.

Regardless if you requested the apology , Clyde gave the flame thread to the mods.

I've never had encounters with 360 or chuck. The thread topic is not hidden . You can tell by the title what it's about. If it doesn't interest me I don't participate. I don't cuss in real life more less online. ( Other then hell, or Dayuuuum )

I tell ya, Sis, it just seem real extreme to go to these extents to get people banned or have an violation when you called them bother or sister at one time. Many subjects are controversial subjects and once you can't agree on anything or nothing else can be gained then IMHO, we have to learn to move on, preferably before the name calling starts. And for God sakes LET THINGS go.

To hold on to stuff day in and day out seems childish to me. I just thought that certain paying members had the liberty to be more verbal and combative then others. OR that they are having exchanges off the board or privately. Which might be an premium member benefit.

That's how it looks to me. If that's not so, Somebody tell me something.

Thanks again, Sis

7. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Sister True, I wasn't being sarcastic or anything. I was just letting her know her link was wrong.

Nothing bad intended.

8. blkbutterfly41

Ratings:
    +483

Re-read the post, Some members get away with violations while other non paying members don't !! And I used you as an example. :em2300:

Truetothecause: Now here you come with your ish....

smh....what the flip you want from me?

that IS a rhetorical question and I REALLY don't want an answer. I DO want to steer very clear of you....I don't like your style thus far.....AND...I'm NOT j/k
    k sweety

9. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    none taken!
    I'm just finding it quite hilarious that my name is even in THIS kinda stuff. FOR REAL

and btw...did she just not 'cuss' saying I cussed:?:
    Did you do that blkbutterfly41?

M.E.

10. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    where is the "violation":?:
    We two grown people in a conversation:10500:

I AM NOT going to attempt to go back, pull up quotes from YOU directed at me to PROVE what you yourself are accusing people of...violation of rules and disrespect. People who saw and heard.....saw and heard.
    I am a Grown Adult and have no time for this type of stuff. I work out what I can with people and when/if it's not do~able....I step off.

I heard a quote by Iyala Vanzant some years back that says..."when you see crazy coming....CROSS THE STREET". It's kinda of the same thing I HEARD you suggest to Brother Clyde regarding his thoughts and feelings re: 360

ftr...."crazy" comes in many forms and in this context..I'm referring to behaviors and not people/person...

M.E.