Black Entertainment : If you must reference a movie to share your story, make your point ...

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I hear people that reference movies to discuss their life, position, or to just make a point.

They will say something like ... "It was just like in Star Wars ..."

What?!! ... :eeek:

You were talking about going to the grocery store Ma'am ... QQ

:rofl: ... :lol: ... oh gosh ... :rofl:

This may be evidence that you have watched and ingested too many movies, when everything you say, every point you make ... or most of them ... require a movie reference.

Additionally, i rarely watch movies, and am totally lost when movie references are made to make a point.

Maybe that is the real issue ... i have not watched enough movies ... :tv1:

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

Yes Yes Yes Brother James!

This is a major one, often referenced ... the matrix ... and i have never seen it.

It makes me lost in many a conversation where it is mentioned ... :sad:

It's as if you do not have to live life, only watch this movie, and your life is fully lived ... :tv1:

No need to reference your own life experiences ... just say ... "It was just like in the Matrix" ... :eeek:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

CarrionG

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 1, 2017
then you watch "The Life of PI" for inspiration. This will show how to survive even in risk situation.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days