Black People : If You Knew What You Dont Know

MY TRIBE = LAWYA. what i believe in is compleletly contrary to what you believe: hence / specifics are not needed

BTW..You aren't fooling me with this...

MY TRIBE = LAWYA. what i believe in is compleletly contrary to what you believe: hence / specifics are not needed

I've noticed how your posts have gone from substance, to nothing. Why is that? Don't tell me that a blind, myopic, black man lost in America upset your rotation? The fact is that this site is not like those other black sites who's ignorance out distance their knowledge.

Peace!

I've noticed how your posts have gone from substance, to nothing. Why is that? Don't tell me that a blind, myopic, black man lost in America upset your rotation? The fact is that this site is not like those other black sites who's ignorance out distance their knowledge.

Peace!

there isnt a need to extend substance unto those that are not of a kindred spirit, neither are they on the same accord. HA-SAWFIT LA HA BAN SHAL HA SHADYAM

there isnt a need to extend substance unto those that are not of a kindred spirit, neither are they on the same accord. HA-SAWFIT LA HA BAN SHAL HA SHADYAM

Why are you here then responding to "those that are not of a kindred spirit" spamming our Front Porch?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back