Black People : IF you have something to say to me

I dislike folks who make make hidden comments, they can feel free to speak their minds, I will speak mine.

I love Des and Queen so I am chilling. I was not trying to start drama, but it is pretty weak when people make hidden comments. I was just bringing them to the light.

If you want to make a hidden comment to me please email me or send a private message do not put it on the board I WILL CALL YOU OUT.

Brother MANASIAC ... if it's hidden, how you see it? ... smh ...

i appreciate you chill'n out and everything but please don't think you're gonna be call'n folk out here, 'cause it's not going to be allowed. There are plenty of forums that don't mind you calling folk out, calling them out of their name, cussing them, and a host of other ugly, negative things ... but that place is not here ... and you know this.

Whew! ... is it me or what?! ... QQ'n @ Brother MANASIAC and just shake'n my head

Sister Queenie ... it's all good.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back