Black People : IF you have something to say to me

Well there isn't but a Brother had something to get off his chest and I was just doing a blanket post for others who feel the seem, yall feel free to send me an prviate message or an email at manasia@manasia.net.

NNQueen is right there is no thread which serves that purpose and besides we know that would be a useless thread anyway, but please excerise your opinions and thoughts we have the right to here at destee.com.

< < edited by Destee > >

No ... folk do not have the right to fight their battles here.

If someone has a personal problem with you, then they should contact you personally.

If they take issue with your opinions on a certain topic, they should be addressed within that thread, while remaining focused on that topic.

This aint the place for fights.

Brother MANASIAC ... quit call'n folk out ... i'm going to delete that Brother's name from your post above ... man, you're making my job more difficult ... please stop it.

:heart:

Destee

If I may, I'd like to inject a few thoughts about what this thread is suggesting Brother Manasiac. If anyone has a problem with your opinions, I would hope that they can express their opinions in ways that shouldn't be given or taken personally. The very nature of discussion boards breeds conversation that often develops into differences of opinions but shouldn't breed malcontent or hostility toward people--unless they are blatantly disrespectful. These discussion boards are not intended to be used that way.

As a moderator I will not support personal challenges between members outside of a specific topic even by invitation. The purpose of these forums is to DISCUSS ISSUES and INTERESTS around topical areas and not each other. No one should have a "problem" with YOU or anyone else for that matter, but we can take issue with individual opinions about what we believe in.

What you are willing to accept in your personal domain is your business but let's not open the door to a public display of how people feel about each other in ways other than to uplift, enlighten and educate.

Queenie :thanks:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back