Higher Standard Required : If You Don't Want To Be Here ... Don't Like Who or What is Found Here ... Please Leave

No forum or website I even did or do post on can or will be all things to all people..That's a given to any poster who also has a clue...So, I also most admit being confused and dumbfounded, as regards no knowing or understanding what lead your to post this, in the first place! Please do elaborate further: Thanks!

Brother chuck ... Happy Holidays! ... :hearts1:

We don't provide play by play updates regarding management decisions we make.

I don't appreciate have'n to live it once .... let alone twice ... recapping it for you or anyone.

It's all done in the open ... so if you care, wanna know ... connect the dots ... if you're so inclined.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Brother chuck ... Happy Holidays! ... :hearts1:

Likewise...

(Smile)

You wrote:

We don't provide play by play updates regarding management decisions we make.

I'm afraid things might be presumed which aren't true....

Can't and don't monitor the forums etc., 24/7

I don't appreciate have'n to live it once .... let alone twice ... recapping it for you or anyone.

The first comment explains my questions etc.

You wrote:

It's all done in the open ... so if you care, wanna know ... connect the dots ... if you're so inclined.

If the second was such a given, the third wouldn't be needed...

I'm about aiding new young black activists and/or their movements, etc.

I also hope and pray others here are doing likewise...

Time will tell...

You also wrote:

Love You!

:heart:

My motivations also reflect love for our relations, all around the globe....

Take care....

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back