Higher Standard Required : If You Don't Want To Be Here ... Don't Like Who or What is Found Here ... Please Leave

:10500:

Wait! The igg function is gone??!!!?? Why did you get rid of that?!!?

:bully:

:court:

:whip:

No, the igg feature is still there, but i determined years ago that it was not something i would be able to use.

But it's there for you and all other Premium Members.

Love You Kemetstry ... Happy Holidays ... :love:

... and where is my sweet potato pie ... :whip:

:heart:

Destee

No, the igg feature is still there, but i determined years ago that it was not something i would be able to use.

But it's there for you and all other Premium Members.

Love You Kemetstry ... Happy Holidays ... :love:

... and where is my sweet potato pie ... :whip:

Destee

Then my point was, that you should reacquaint everyone with how to use it.

I tried to call you to let you know when I was coming down to deliver it during Thanks Giving. But you changed your number and didnt tell me. Is there someone else????

Then my point was, that you should reacquaint everyone with how to use it.

I tried to call you to let you know when I was coming down to deliver it during Thanks Giving. But you changed your number and didnt tell me. Is there someone else????

Thanks Kemetstry ... i have done as you've suggested, and posted a thread titled : How To : Ignore a Member's Posts.

This is a Premium Member Benefit, so anyone needing it and not having access to it, please Become a Premium Member.

Awwww Kemetstry ... you were down here during Thanksgiving? I really hate that I didn't get to hang out with you. Things were krazee for me though at Thanksgiving time, as my Sister was / is in the hospital and i'm about as homeless as i've ever been. Do you have an extra bedroom? If so, i can catch a bus and come pick up my pie, as well as have a place to stay until you or someone marries me ... which answers the question about someone else ... no one has married me yet ... you still have time ... :love:

You're the Best Kemetstry! Oh yeah, i do have a different number now ... i'll give you a call.

Much Much Love and Peace! :grouphug:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back