Higher Standard Required : If You Don't Want To Be Here ... Don't Like Who or What is Found Here ... Please Leave

this is the month of the drama queens....lmao!!! for real doe....

so so insecure...wow!

must be something in the cyber-air....

one love
khasm

Brother Khasm ... i'm still at the hospital with my Sister, and it's amazing to me, the drama ... smh.

As you know though, it aint no drama we aint never seent before ... *shruggn* ... it's all good.

wait ... less'n you was talk'n 'bout me ... :spank: ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Brother Khasm ... i'm still at the hospital with my Sister, and it's amazing to me, the drama ... smh.

As you know though, it aint no drama we aint never seent before ... *shruggn* ... it's all good.

wait ... less'n you was talk'n 'bout me ... :spank: ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

show u right queen....
u and ur sister remain in my prayers.....

and u know me...im pretty str8 forward...u'd know if i was talkin bout u....lol

one love
khasm

show u right queen....
u and ur sister remain in my prayers.....

and u know me...im pretty str8 forward...u'd know if i was talkin bout u....lol

one love
khasm

lol ... whew ... okay ... :lol: ... :love:

it's so weird ... so krazee ... i thot i betta ask jes to be sho' ... ya know ... :D

yeah ... and you're right, you would tell me, and that is soooo wonderful to know ... so comforting, so real.

These daze folk be walk'n 'round all fake, say'n one thing, livin' sump'n else, hate'n in their heart, and smile'n in your face ... real sad.

I'm honored and i love you Brother Khasm ... :kiss:

oh yeah ... my Sister is doing much better too, i was gonna post to her thread in a bit ... thanks for the prayers and everything.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Sister BlkButterfly 41 ... i am speaking specifically to anyone that does not want to be here, doesn't like it here, etc.

I don't understand your question, about ladies and gents speaking for me. Tell me more Sister.

Hope this helps.

Love You!

Destee

lol, Welp, Looks like the crew beat me to the punch. And all three at that ??

Dagggggggggg, lol But interesting. What's on the surface is only an hint of what's underneath. I realize that.

Please know that at any given time, ANY time.................. I am not welcome, please just let me know.

If you have to fit in to get in. Please , Let me know.

If you can't speak freely, let me know. If the majority rules, Let me know.

And if these folks perception , interpretation, or definition speaks for you. Again , Just let me know.

In short if they represent you in character , morals, and technique, POV , It's ok.

But please just simply let me know.

Because I too, am careful of the company that I keep as well, as they are a direct reflection of myself.

Personally, I like the site. The FEW people...... Welp...............But it's cool. We are many steps away from greatness.

I'm sure just as they race to this thread, That they brought it to your attention, prior. lol

Sometimes words are over rated, over spoken, but silence is deafening too.

So I think.

Anyway, You have a wonderful evening, Sister.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back