Higher Standard Required : If You Don't Want To Be Here ... Don't Like Who or What is Found Here ... Please Leave

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
:10500:

Wait! The igg function is gone??!!!?? Why did you get rid of that?!!?

:bully:

:court:

:whip:

No, the igg feature is still there, but i determined years ago that it was not something i would be able to use.

But it's there for you and all other Premium Members.

Love You Kemetstry ... Happy Holidays ... :love:

... and where is my sweet potato pie ... :whip:

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
No, the igg feature is still there, but i determined years ago that it was not something i would be able to use.

But it's there for you and all other Premium Members.

Love You Kemetstry ... Happy Holidays ... :love:

... and where is my sweet potato pie ... :whip:

Destee

Then my point was, that you should reacquaint everyone with how to use it.

I tried to call you to let you know when I was coming down to deliver it during Thanks Giving. But you changed your number and didnt tell me. Is there someone else????

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Then my point was, that you should reacquaint everyone with how to use it.

I tried to call you to let you know when I was coming down to deliver it during Thanks Giving. But you changed your number and didnt tell me. Is there someone else????

Thanks Kemetstry ... i have done as you've suggested, and posted a thread titled : How To : Ignore a Member's Posts.

This is a Premium Member Benefit, so anyone needing it and not having access to it, please Become a Premium Member.

Awwww Kemetstry ... you were down here during Thanksgiving? I really hate that I didn't get to hang out with you. Things were krazee for me though at Thanksgiving time, as my Sister was / is in the hospital and i'm about as homeless as i've ever been. Do you have an extra bedroom? If so, i can catch a bus and come pick up my pie, as well as have a place to stay until you or someone marries me ... which answers the question about someone else ... no one has married me yet ... you still have time ... :love:

You're the Best Kemetstry! Oh yeah, i do have a different number now ... i'll give you a call.

Much Much Love and Peace! :grouphug:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
This is an old thread, but my position remains the same ... for those who may be wondering what options they have.

Love Yall!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
For those who aren't aware we have a policy to help you sort out what to do on these occasions.

Here it is.

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
i absolutely mean this ... i meant it on 08/11/08 when i created it ... and i mean it even more today

i mean it and i love it ... if you got any kinda issues with what is found here ... leave

and if you can't do it on your own ... i'll help you

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.