Higher Standard Required : If You Don't Want To Be Here ... Don't Like Who or What is Found Here ... Please Leave

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Brother Clyde Coger ... thank you so much for directing me to that post / thread.

It was EXACTLY what i needed.

You know what else too, Brother Clyde Coger?

As i think on this, Brother Aqil used to skip right over me flirting with him, just like you are doing?!

I know you are not Brother Aqil ... QQ ... so ... how do you explain this?

Why are you skipping over my obvious advances ... :)

:heart:

Destee

Destee,

Sorry for this late response Destee, you had me so carried away in the other thread on the New Life, but, something guided me back here. Well...you are correct, I am not brother Aqil and to explain what you ask, is somewhat difficult, here is my try. It is your personality, your charm, your wit, and of course your beauty that mesmerises. Of course the question then becomes are these advances real, or is this cyberspace. Remember the memorex commericial. Is it real or is it memorex? So, this particular post could very well go unanswered for days, even weeks for that matter. Or, it may never receive a reply, who knows whether it is real or whether it is memorex!

Hopefully, somewhere within this post you can find the answer to what you are thinking!

Destee,

Sorry for this late response Destee, you had me so carried away in the other thread on the New Life, but, something guided me back here. Well...you are correct, I am not brother Aqil and to explain what you ask, is somewhat difficult, here is my try. It is your personality, your charm, your wit, and of course your beauty that mesmerises. Of course the question then becomes are these advances real, or is this cyberspace. Remember the memorex commericial. Is it real or is it memorex? So, this particular post could very well go unanswered for days, even weeks for that matter. Or, it may never receive a reply, who knows whether it is real or whether it is memorex!

Hopefully, somewhere within this post you can find the answer to what you are thinking!

Brother Clyde Coger ... sorry for the delay in responding, but i've been busy taking braids out of my hair.

I appreciate your response to my question, and it makes me wonder more things.

Like ... am i too forward? Should i just sit back and wait for you, or some other Brother, to approach me? ... :pc:

That way, if i wait ... the Brother doesn't have to wonder if i'm kidding or not ... right? ... since he made the first move?!

But yall can be oh so very slooooooow ... :pc: ... :lol: ... and yes, i'm that Capricorn goat, that loves slow ... but uhhh raaaa ... this slow?! :eeek:

Shoot ... and ... other people in this community have met, got together, married, did stuff ... ya know?!

Yet here i am ... waiting ... :pc:

So if i say something to the Brother, he thinks i'm playing ... and if i don't ... well ... :pc:

What's a Sister to do?!!!

signed ... :help: in alabama!

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Brother Clyde Coger ... sorry for the delay in responding, but i've been busy taking braids out of my hair.

I appreciate your response to my question, and it makes me wonder more things.

Like ... am i too forward? Should i just sit back and wait for you, or some other Brother, to approach me? ... :pc:

That way, if i wait ... the Brother doesn't have to wonder if i'm kidding or not ... right? ... since he made the first move?!

But yall can be oh so very slooooooow ... :pc: ... :lol: ... and yes, i'm that Capricorn goat, that loves slow ... but uhhh raaaa ... this slow?! :eeek:

Shoot ... and ... other people in this community have met, got together, married, did stuff ... ya know?!

Yet here i am ... waiting ... :pc:

So if i say something to the Brother, he thinks i'm playing ... and if i don't ... well ... :pc:

What's a Sister to do?!!!

signed ... :help: in alabama!

Destee

Destee,

It is good to see you back and happy, and probably with a sore head from all them braids. The sister has to make up her mind, and consider from the many, which can come closer to satifying the sister's needs. And from what I can tell, you have some very serious empty places that need filling.

Remember, you demonstrate daily how decisions are made on a business basis, and you have not made a bad one yet. Now you must turn inward for a personal decision, look within, and continue with aggression, because real men are slow on purpose!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back