Black People : If you didn't know, who would you say was "in charge" in this photo?

peace

I saw this picture when it was LIVE on tv. It was a staged op and they were watching the Secret Seal Team as they supposedly went in to get Bin Laden and kill him for about the 10th time since the first iraqi invasion. This also came at a time when the Resident's ratings were slipping rapidly do to his handlers agenda's in Africa and elsewhere. His staunches supporters were turning against him, so what better way to regain favor than with the capture and murder of Bin Laden, then come to Ground Zero and celebrate it. The only thing is that he forgot the photo and ashes of bin laden because there was none.....

& he came on a highly ritualistic date where someone is sacrificed and it's symbolized by a wreath of roses....

Obama-wreath-911-620x480.jpg

But, enough with the conspiracy side of it cause i know brother skud's gonna get me for that....:)

the one at the head of the table

:heart:

Destee

Bingo. The General sitting at the head of the table, the only one in direct communication with the troops. All the other civilians, including the POTUS, may not constitutionally be subject to him --- after all the POTUS can retire him at anytime. Nevertheless, America is first and foremost a military empire and it is by our military might that we became, and continue to be, the Leader of the Free World.

Unfortunately, there is such a thing as the Military-Industrial-Complex...

The military answers to the MIC because the military has the muscle but not the money. Being policeman of the whole world is expensive and the funding for that comes from the Congress.

But ... Corporate America [aka the MIC] controls the Congress, and the POTUS, via their large campaign contributions.

Hence, the man who is really in control is the invisible White Elephant in the room that _EVERYBODY_ else reports to --- Corporate America. If the General does not do what the MIC wants, he will not get the money to fuel his jets, and build his warships, and move and feed his troops. If the POTUS does not do what the MIC wants, he will be unemployed next month. The MIC even has the power to have the POTUS impeached --- or assassinated, if a more immediate change is deemed necessary.

Addendum to my previous post.

The photo was taken to preserve for posterity the moment when bin Laden got wacked. The man in charge, the general at the head of the table, is Asst General of JSOC, General Benjamin 'Brad' Webb. Take a few minutes to watch these two videos which explain how JSOC is an extra-military assassination organization responsible to no one expect the POTUS, who is, in turn, owned and operated by the 1%:

Bingo. The General sitting at the head of the table, the only one in direct communication with the troops. All the other civilians, including the POTUS, may not constitutionally be subject to him --- after all the POTUS can retire him at anytime. Nevertheless, America is first and foremost a military empire and it is by our military might that we became, and continue to be, the Leader of the Free World.

Unfortunately, there is such a thing as the Military-Industrial-Complex...

The military answers to the MIC because the military has the muscle but not the money. Being policeman of the whole world is expensive and the funding for that comes from the Congress.

But ... Corporate America [aka the MIC] controls the Congress, and the POTUS, via their large campaign contributions.

Hence, the man who is really in control is the invisible White Elephant in the room that _EVERYBODY_ else reports to --- Corporate America. If the General does not do what the MIC wants, he will not get the money to fuel his jets, and build his warships, and move and feed his troops. If the POTUS does not do what the MIC wants, he will be unemployed next month. The MIC even has the power to have the POTUS impeached --- or assassinated, if a more immediate change is deemed necessary.

Istlota, please check the date of Bin Laden's death. Then, check the POTUS's schedule that same evening. This is all I think is important to direct you to look into, given how you've reacted to/interpreted that photo.

Otherwise, I do agree that the MIC (military industrial complex), or CA (corporate america) is the MEIC (macro entity-in-charge) of the event that captured everyone's attention in that room.

Without a doubt, I think.

Though vastly different in interpretation--and still in deference to Skuderjaymes' OP--it strikes me as really interesting how both you and Proverbs31Woman *can be so right, while different* in POV--jmo, for sure. I see you both as right.

Again, please check those dates/events I suggested. I'm curious about how (or if at all) your POV regarding that photo might change.

One Love, and PEACE

peace

I saw this picture when it was LIVE on tv. It was a staged op and they were watching the Secret Seal Team as they supposedly went in to get Bin Laden and kill him for about the 10th time since the first iraqi invasion. This also came at a time when the Resident's ratings were slipping rapidly do to his handlers agenda's in Africa and elsewhere. His staunches supporters were turning against him, so what better way to regain favor than with the capture and murder of Bin Laden, then come to Ground Zero and celebrate it. The only thing is that he forgot the photo and ashes of bin laden because there was none.....

& he came on a highly ritualistic date where someone is sacrificed and it's symbolized by a wreath of roses....

But, enough with the conspiracy side of it cause i know brother skud's gonna get me for that....:)

Info
peace

info-moetry, what ritual are you referring to?

One Love, and PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back