Black People : If you didn't know, who would you say was "in charge" in this photo?

Peace Fieldpea,

Let me ask you:

why do you think you are compelled to ponder, "why the POTUS is not central to it"?

I felt compelled because of how you framed your OP. I literally had to set aside what I knew about the back story, if I was going to be able to see that photo in a different way. I'd seen that particular photo before, and at the time I saw it, I knew that I saw/picked up on nothing overt or subliminal in it. For me, it spoke 'some' to the issue of who was with the POTUS at the time that Bin Laden was killed.

When I say the POTUS is not central to it--given at the time I was looking at it as if I didn't know more than what I could see in the pic--my thinking was in terms of position (physical placement) in the group pictured. In that pic, the general is the central focal point--and not the POTUS--but, the importance OF the pic increases simply because the POTUS is a part of the group gathered inside of that room.

One Love, and PEACE

There you go again skuderjaymes, spinning and trying to walk away from your blatant words by deflection. Nevertheless, its good you recognize and appreciate that even your fledgling attempt to bully, control and censor the words of another member is shamefully allowed under management guidelines. But don't fool yourself, these words, bear repeating I see:

"I would appreciate it if you would not spoil my threads with your insinuations and your premature ramblings. And that goes for you and every single one of your co-signers."

They first result in the heart, mind and soul which produced them before manifestation. So, its not about me telling you what to say, naw, too late for that; its about what you initiated, and no amount of spin from you can change that skuder. Let's call a thing a thing, anyone seeking to control the words of others finds pleasure in censorship, bullying or what have you. Here's an example of superficial words or spin resulting in arrogance: "I requested something of another member, and that member complied." Requested? Complied?(To act in accordance with another's command, request, rule or wish). You're better than this, aren't you skuder?

Peace In,

Thanks Brother Clyde,

skuderjaymes knows what he is doing. The first four posts were by info-moetry, omowalejabali, myself and Enejoah. info-moetry called the President the "resident." omowalejabali said "Jerry Springer" was in charge. I pointed out how the question doesn't fit the picture. Enejoh said not the President. Mine was the only one he objected to.

One would think that if this had nothing to do with the President, info-moetry's comment toward Obama would have been addressed by skuderjaymes. It wasn't.

One would think that if this had to do with staying on point, omowalejabli's comment on "Jerry Springer" would be commented on. It wasn't.

One would think if this had to do with answering the question, Enejoh's not answering the question would be addressed--it wasn't.

As you pointed out, it's just skuderjaymes being skuderjaymes. It's whatever to me.

I think that Fieldpea hit the nail on the head. This wouldn't even be photographed if the President wasn't present.

I'll grant skuderjaymes the fun of making this non-point. Let's just continue to hope that the election isn't swayed by the people looking for things that aren't there.

slide_22847_273028_huge.jpg

Obama watched Bin Laden die on live video as shoot-out beamed to White House

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382859/Osama-bin-Laden-dead-Photo-Obama-watching-Al-Qaeda-leader-die-live-TV.html#ixzz2B5ULn7eu

Thanks Brother Clyde,

skuderjaymes knows what he is doing. The first four posts were by info-moetry, omowalejabali, myself and Enejoah. info-moetry called the President the "resident." omowalejabali said "Jerry Springer" was in charge. I pointed out how the question doesn't fit the picture. Enejoh said not the President. Mine was the only one he objected to.

One would think that if this had nothing to do with the President, info-moetry's comment toward Obama would have been addressed by skuderjaymes. It wasn't.

One would think that if this had to do with staying on point, omowalejabli's comment on "Jerry Springer" would be commented on. It wasn't.

One would think if this had to do with answering the question, Enejoh's not answering the question would be addressed--it wasn't.

As you pointed out, it's just skuderjaymes being skuderjaymes. It's whatever to me.

I think that Fieldpea hit the nail on the head. This wouldn't even be photographed if the President wasn't present.

I'll grant skuderjaymes the fun of making this non-point. Let's just continue to hope that the election isn't swayed by the people looking for things that aren't there.

Everytime I take you off my ignore list, you prove to me in no uncertain terms, that you truly belong there; you truly deserve to be ignored. This entire post is nothing but conflict bait. I hope everyone whose name you dropped recognizes your intentions and avoids any unnecessary wrangling.

Everytime I take you off my ignore list, you prove to me in no uncertain terms, that you truly belong there; you truly deserve to be ignored. This entire post is nothing but conflict bait. I hope everyone whose name you dropped recognizes your intentions and avoids any unnecessary wrangling.

Brother omowalejabali knows that I'm not conflict baiting--and I quoted him verbatim.

I don't much care for info-moetry's perception and Enejoh knows that I included him for clarity's sake.

The fact remains that you only took issue with my post and you only posted this image--that's only importance is the President--because there is an upcoming election.

You're just making a political post and complaining over its politicizing; though you don't complain when the first post calls the President "resident."

You can't fool everyone. A person like me doesn't care if he's "ignored" by a person who posts an image of the President two weeks before election to make a silly, misleading statement on "In Charge."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back