Black People : If you could treat white people the way they historically treated black people - Would You?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Peace and Blessings Family,

If you could treat white people the way they have historically treated black people - would you?

Would you enslave, beat, discriminate, and/or economically sabotage them, if you could?

I would not. Mistreatment is mistreatment, no matter who it's coming from.

Considering the horrors put upon our people, i'd not want to put that on anyone else.

How about you ... would you do them the way they have done us ... if you could?

Does it make you like them, if you would treat them like they have treated us?

I think some white people are concerned about this ... that we would treat them like they treated us ... so they do all they can to keep us oppressed ... never wanting to see what would happen ... if ... :look:

Looking forward to the discussion.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Yes, but not exactly the same way. An eye for an eye. The one thing I believe in is retributive justice.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

oh gosh @ not exactly ... :hideout:

i'm scared to ask how your treatment might differ ... but if you wanna share ... :look:

Thanks Brother O

Love You!

Destee

4. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I mentioned what I'm talking about in another thread whereby I stated,
    "And what I'm talking about is not affirmative action but "reparative action" to mitigate the damage that has been done within the last 40 years."

I'm talking about the more recent oppressors of the US government who killed off our political and civic leadership via Cointelpro. I'm talking about "reparative action" against the banking system for stealing the value of bank home equity in Black communities with the subprime loan swindling. I'm talking about reparative action for failing schools and disproportionate incarceration rates. As a Black person this is nothing that you should not be afraid of. I also believe that an African International Trust should be established for all African families that were displaced by the slave trade and colonialism and that the European powers should be forced to return all the artifacts stolen from Africa that are in their museums and that they should be forced to pay a penalty for their theft. I believe that modern criminals guilty of war crimes against Black people should be sentenced to death or life in concentration camps, starting with the Zionist doctors in Israel who are guilty of forced steralizing African immigrants and the Saudis guilty of decapitating Africans in their streets, as well as those who supported the overthrow of Kafafi in Libya and the ethnic cleansing of Black Libyans.

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    One more thing, as a Black Man in America, I only care about Peace, Freedom, Justice, Equal Rights for Black men, women and children.

I don't care about what Caucasians think, like or dislike, or their fears, deflection, self projections, guilt or their "white man's burden", so long as they stay out of my way and don't tread on my Path.

Their guilt and insecurities are their weakness. Their fantasies and fetishes and envies are their deep rooted lusts which rule their actions lead by their delusions of grandeur and power.

I'm about breaking their spells, destroying their myths, and defending my own people against their attacks, in every form they manifest, on every level.

For years here I have openly stated that I do not consider myself a victim, don't believe in the power of white supremacy, and call their bluffs every opportunity I get.

I was just raised that way, to fight back, and had no problems growing up, so yeah, if whites wanna run up, I will be happy to oblige them in any manner that will ensure my survival. In true, Black Ninja style.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Brother O ... i view the above as righting the wrongs, not treating them the same ... i mean, unless they run up on you ... :)

That's good ... i think that's the norm probably ... just wanting the wrongs righted.

I want that too ... very good ... thanks for sharing ... :love:

Destee

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Yes, righting the wrongs is the best way to put it.

I can not "treat them the same" because I am NOT an evil person, and over the years I have learned to think and act in a Wise manner. So, long as they don't run up or treat any of my family in a harmful manner.

Quite different when I was in high school and white, Jewish kids were easy prey.

8. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I would require every white person to forever honor the memory and spirits of every Black man, woman and child who lost their lives going to coast to be tucked away in dungeons for shipment, every Black man, woman and child who lost their lives in the Middle Passage, every Black man, woman and child who suffered and died on the slave plantations, every Black man, woman and child who experienced terror and trauma after slavery via Ku Klux Klan night raids, race riots and lynching, every Black man, woman and child who lost their lives in racially charged incidents of murder and mayhem like Emment Till, Trayvon Martin, James Byrd and others.

I would require for every family, institution or governmental entity that made money, received money, loaned money or spent money directly related to the slave trade, the slave economy, the unjust, unfair and discrimintory commercial practices of predatory lending, the inappropriate taxation of Black folks, and the incarceration of Black people to relinquish 80 to 90% of their assets and redistribute the monies to the Black community.

I would require for white people to dismantle the Statue of Liberty, the Washington monument, the Lincoln memorial and any other vestige of American identity that is either to Africa, slavery or Black people.

I would require that every governmental agency charged with taxation and proven to have collected inappropriate and disproportionate tax assessments from Black people reallocate every penny, nickel, dime, quarter and dollar collected from Black property taxes since 1870 with a penalty at 120% interest assessed and have it go solely for the use of the Black community.

I would require that companies like Aetna, Bank of America, Met Life and others liquidate their remaining assets and close their doors for good.

9. Deacs

Deacs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +567
    I would... simply turn continental Europe into an internment camp and make it against to law for them to step foot on another sovereign land.

10. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    No. Know better, do better.

Peace