Black Spirituality Religion : If You Continue to Be(lie)ve in Religion After This Thread..............

im pretty much up to speed on the haggins stuff about that white cop friend of his and that whole debacle of a debate with wesley. imo the brother is doin great things i can only speak for myself but when i was making my escape from christianity it was this brother whom was most influencial in that process. we all have to stay in our own lane and haggins is not really the one for the saaneter batter rap crap he does

im pretty much up to speed on the haggins stuff about that white cop friend of his and that whole debacle of a debate with wesley. imo the brother is doin great things i can only speak for myself but when i was making my escape from christianity it was this brother whom was most influencial in that process. we all have to stay in our own lane and haggins is not really the one for the saaneter batter rap crap he does
Great point.

My statements are not a contradiction. Because I say I'm not trying to convert and in other sentence I'm saying if you're still a believer free grasps you, are not a contradiction. It is merely my observation.

STOP REACHING YOU NOT AS SMART AS YOU THINK.

And
Ok Dr. Clark is a great reference point. If you know all this why you still support and believe in white/black jesus?

You're so remarkably smug aren't you? All by itself huh? and you shake your head.

Seriously why are you even in this thread. If it doesn't interested you or you have nothing to offer leave it at that.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... So that's your problem, you have a smart hang-up, lol... Other than you, no one has labeled me as smart, lol... And it wasn't the fear part, but the need more work part, lol... you conveniently left out... smh.

The first thing you need to do in a conversation with me is drop the "white" connotation of Jesus, Yashua, Eashoa. Because everyone, except you, now knows the man was black. For me to explain to you why... would take a conversion, not a dialog in a discussion forum. And I'm not trying to convert you, brother, no, not at all. You have the right to say the things you say. But it is the manner in which you say them that brings me here.

Peace In,

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Just noticed you added this after you released the original, so, I'll address it now:

...You see a " panacea? Ok so post another video or evidence undo the lies of "history" please. Thanks

You are selling it as though its a panacea, lol, and I never said it was the panacea. Its not my job to convert Christians away from their beliefs, its your job to do that.

Now, I have written and published a book that undoes the white lies in the Bible.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back