Black People : If you caught your co-workers making out...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MsVeraisblessed, Mar 29, 2012.

1. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148

I saw this on my tumblr and i was just wondering,...if you walked in on your coworkers or employers making out,. would you stop and watch,.... walk off to tell someone,..or take pics and then tell someone? Me,...i take pics.

2. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    Why would you photograph something that's meant to be a bit private? Sure, they picked a bad place but the intent is still there.

I'd just move on and not gossip about it personally.

3. MsVeraisblessed

Ratings:
    +1,148
    if it was my employer, yes i am taking pictures because i will blackmail him/her if they try somethng stupid to me.... i'm just saying.

And no its not the place to be doing the nasty but hey,...i know it happens,..

4. guttapoetfromny

guttapoetfromny Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +67
    lol me being me i'd watch...

5. MsVeraisblessed

Ratings:
    +1,148
  6. MimiBelle

MimiBelle Well-Known Member MEMBER

RN-BSN
    Ratings:
    +426
    *laugh*

Actually, I've walked in on such a thing in the breakroom. I just said (jokingly), "Nice..." :cool: Pause. Grabs some alcohol wipes from pocket and plops them on the table. "Y'know...we eat in here..."
    We laughed.

So long as they aren't stealing drugs or hurting the pts or doing something otherwise unethical/illegal...? Meh. Not that I don't gossip. I just don't do it at work...but I'll call up my fiance and friends to dish about it....

In fact, I didn't mention it to anyone until someone else began talking about it. Apparently the secret was out. So, I was washing my hands, like, "Wait - who? Oh, yeah...I saw 'em."
    "You saw them, too...when?!":eek:
    "Uh, I saw 'em, like, I dunno...3 mths ago in the breakroom? Fondling each other with reckless abandon...."http://www.***************/albums/userpics/10001/coffee-news.gif
    Laughter.
    "You didn't do anything?"
    I shrugged. "I gave 'em some alcohol wipes for the table and chairs. Y'know - infection control is everyone's responsibility....."http://www.***************/albums/userpics/10001/coffee-news.gif
    "Wait - what happened...tell me!"
    So, I acted out the scene. *laugh*
    Peals of laughter. It was ok, because everyone knew so I was free to talk about it...AND poke fun.
    My colleagues were mostly male and the jokes never stopped. I LOVE working with men. So, then -- the people in question came into the room and we all made fun of them. *laugh*
    They came in, like, "You guys are loud. Keep it down. What are ya'll in here talking about?"
    *laugh*

There was a lot to be said about us - but two-faced? We were not.
    I was 'raised right', honey. I talk s...t to your face.
    It's called 'manners...?
    *laugh*

7. MsVeraisblessed

Ratings:
    +1,148
    LOL:lol:

this kinda reminds me when i walked in the laundry supply room at my old job and saw the kitchen help and the RN doing the doggie style. Must've scared the hell outta 'em cus they jumped so fast storming out while the kitchen guy pulling his pants up and the nurse pulling up hers both going in 2 different directions.. The kitchen guy looked at me like i bet not tell,...I couldn't help but laugh.