Black Spirituality Religion : if you are a God a God builds, and a devil destroys

Peace,

Everything is real. We didn't just get put here by some invisible hand 6000+ years ago. There is a process to our being here and evolution isn't something that can be easily dismissed. Now you said that according to evolution man came from apes. That is your understanding of evolution. If man came from apes then why are there still apes? I don't bare witness to that either. I agree with you on the phony people. Ironically many of them peddle religion.

Well brother, its your turn. If you have a better understanding of evolution, bring it. You are wise enough to know that men did not evolve from apes, yet you still insist evolution happened. Now, tell me, what evolutionary path did we take and what evidence supports that claim?? My assertion is that there is NO evidence that supports the claim that MAN evolved from ANY OTHER LIFE FORM. Yet you claim evolution isn't easily dismissed. Take a look at the difference between Micro-evolution and Macro evolution and you will realize that Micro evolution is undeniably scientific where as Macro evolution has NEVER been observed and there is NO evidence that Macro evolution has EVER occured.

So you are basing your world view on something that is supposed to be backed by science yet you cannot articulate a scientific theory which supports your ideology that has not been debunked as fraudulant. Evolution, (macro) never happened. I challenge you to provide a single shread of evidence that would prove otherwise.

fullspeedy says:
"Please show any recorded history beyond 6000 years old."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!
LMFAO!!!!

we even have WRITTEN history older than that. I need to smoke me some a that bible. that's some gooood ish!

you lose all credibility with this incredulous statement. you use science and logic?
LMAO!!
only the science that supports - in your mind - your beliefs.

WOW

Don't just say it...post it...prove it...You can SAY ANYTHING!! Which is exactly what you have been doing.

Interesting.

Full Speed, you mind posting some data regarding the hearing?

Are you familiar with creationist dr. kent hovind?

The term "scientific fraud" is used to describe intentional misrepresentation of the methods, procedures, or results of scientific research. Behavior characterized as scientific fraud includes fabrication, falsification, or plagiarism in proposing, performing, or reviewing scientific research, or in reporting research results. Scientific fraud is unethical and often illegal. When discovered and proven, fraud can end the scientific careers of researchers who engage in it. Nonetheless, the substantial financial and reputational rewards that can accrue to scientists who produce novel and important re-search or who obtain certain desired results have induced some scientists to engage in scientific fraud.

Policing of Scientific Fraud

Before 1980, only a handful of accusations of scientific fraud were ever proven. In 1981, however, following press reports of a "crime wave" of scientific fraud, the U.S. House of Representatives conducted the first-ever congressional hearings on the subject.

http://www.jstor.org/pss/2943967

http://www.ebmonline.org/cgi/content/full/224/4/211

http://www.eric.ed.gov/ERICWebPortal/custom/portlets/recordDetails/detailmini.jsp?_nfpb=true&_&ERICExtSearch_SearchValue_0=ED224712&ERICExtSearch_SearchType_0=no&accno=ED224712

That dude is in jail.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back