Black Spirituality Religion : if you are a God a God builds, and a devil destroys

No this verse is not petiitioning at all. It is simply a statement to believers INFORMING them why a person who has not accepted the divinity of God WILL NOT receive/accept the things of the spirit of God.

To the Christian it is not coded, it is not an "unverifiable language", in fact it's not a language at all. As I mentioned, it is not an attempt to petition. This is an informative statement to Christians who clearly understand the things of the spirit of God who might wonder why a person they are talking to just don't get what seems so clear to them.

Mat 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

So, it is not expected that you would "get", understand, or accept what would be crystal clear to Christians. As I mentioned, it has nothing to do with your intelligence level (you could be smart as a whip or dumb as a rock, it would not matter) it is strictly related to your spiritual condition. The reality it that their are people who are far smarter than you who are Christians and who see these things clearly. Likewise, there are people who are far dumber than you who are Christians and also see these things clearly. You are not smarter than all Christians, nor are you dumber. It is all about your spiritual condition/position.

Mat 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

This really isn't an issue of debate. It is what it is.
Peace,

OK. You said a lot. You didn't answer my questions though so I'll ask them again.

What is the spirit of God? Where can I find it? How does one identify it? For all of the uber ESP and other "gifts" Christians are supposed to have I would imagine it would be easily explained in plain old fashioned English what I'm asking. You're probably thinking this is the first time I've asked these questions, yet I've asked dozens of so-called Christians, even clergy and have yet to hear an intelligent answer. So please, with your supercalifragilistic understanding of reality, explain to me what I'm asking about this mystery spirit of God. If as you say, "it is what it is" then again it should be simple.

Peace
Precise

It is my opinion that folks hold on to religion because they are afraid to let it go because of divine retribution; which doesn't exist. When I first left the church I briefly existed in fear because I was convinced that a lightening bolt was going to hit me upside my head. But the longer I lived without 'faith' the stronger I became. I finally got the strength that the mystery god promised me when I left it alone. Because now I and only I am responsible for my own actions. I don't have to give, give and give to get what I work for.

Peace
KABOOM!!!!!!!!

Thank you

It is my opinion that folks hold on to religion because they are afraid to let it go because of divine retribution; which doesn't exist. When I first left the church I briefly existed in fear because I was convinced that a lightening bolt was going to hit me upside my head. But the longer I lived without 'faith' the stronger I became. I finally got the strength that the mystery god promised me when I left it alone. Because now I and only I am responsible for my own actions. I don't have to give, give and give to get what I work for.

Peace

For seeing the true divine presence, which is the power within YOU.
And the action that you want to ultimately do the right thing.

PEACE, LOVE and STRENGTH

Let the peace show love and the love show strength

Peace,

OK. You said a lot. You didn't answer my questions though so I'll ask them again.

What is the spirit of God? Where can I find it? How does one identify it? For all of the uber ESP and other "gifts" Christians are supposed to have I would imagine it would be easily explained in plain old fashioned English what I'm asking. You're probably thinking this is the first time I've asked these questions, yet I've asked dozens of so-called Christians, even clergy and have yet to hear an intelligent answer. So please, with your supercalifragilistic understanding of reality, explain to me what I'm asking about this mystery spirit of God. If as you say, "it is what it is" then again it should be simple.

Peace
Precise
The spirit of God is one of three elements/characteristics/manifestations of the Godhead. The Godhead, commonly referred to as God, is the creator of the universe and all that is in it. God consist of God the Father, the Son, & the Spirit (Holy Spirit) They are separate and distinct manifestations, yet are one. Examples of this found in His creation include Water and Light. Water can be solid, liquid, or Gas. These are separate and distinct manifestations, yet they are all H2O, water. Likewise, Light consist of visible light, heat, & ultra-violet light.

Jesus, God the Son, is the physical, tangible manifestation of God. The spirit of God is the spiritual, intangible manifestation of God which is the constant, unmistakable companion of a true Christian. The holy spirit is not something you can "find" or even "identify" as a non-believer. The Holy Spirit is not relevent to/for the non-believer. He is the manifestation of God IN the true Christian. His (The Holy Spirit) presence is unmistakable to the Christian as he/she is taught certain things, lead to certain things, lead from certain things, has peace that non-believers cannot understand.

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Those who have "Played church" for a while in their life but never experienced the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, were Christians in name only but were never true Christians.

Don't mistake the indwelling of the Holy Spirit with unbiblical things found in many churches today. The Holy Spirit is very practical. The Holy Spirit will not cause you to flop around on the floor or cause you to bable in some language unknown to anyone. This is unbiblical, but unfortunately happens among people who play church and try to fake it until they make it.

Also, don't think that I am claiming that the things provided by the Holy Spirit cannot be provided to non-christians from other sources.

The spirit of God is one of three elements/characteristics/manifestations of the Godhead. The Godhead, commonly referred to as God, is the creator of the universe and all that is in it. God consist of God the Father, the Son, & the Spirit (Holy Spirit) They are separate and distinct manifestations, yet are one. Examples of this found in His creation include Water and Light. Water can be solid, liquid, or Gas. These are separate and distinct manifestations, yet they are all H2O, water. Likewise, Light consist of visible light, heat, & ultra-violet light.

Jesus, God the Son, is the physical, tangible manifestation of God. The spirit of God is the spiritual, intangible manifestation of God which is the constant, unmistakable companion of a true Christian. The holy spirit is not something you can "find" or even "identify" as a non-believer. The Holy Spirit is not relevent to/for the non-believer. He is the manifestation of God IN the true Christian. His (The Holy Spirit) presence is unmistakable to the Christian as he/she is taught certain things, lead to certain things, lead from certain things, has peace that non-believers cannot understand.

Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Those who have "Played church" for a while in their life but never experienced the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, were Christians in name only but were never true Christians.

Don't mistake the indwelling of the Holy Spirit with unbiblical things found in many churches today. The Holy Spirit is very practical. The Holy Spirit will not cause you to flop around on the floor or cause you to bable in some language unknown to anyone. This is unbiblical, but unfortunately happens among people who play church and try to fake it until they make it.

Also, don't think that I am claiming that the things provided by the Holy Spirit cannot be provided to non-christians from other sources.
Peace,

What you've provided doesn't answer all of my questions. I did ask you what the spirit of God is and it appears you've answered it to the best of your ability. The problem is what you would attribute is the "spirit of God" one could just as easily attribute to having good common sense. You mention things about peace. Peace is an element of my name so I could write pages and pages about peace. Would you say then that this mystery spirit is in me working overtime even though I don't bare witness to it, acknowledge it or credit it in any way shape or form? Or perhaps one can have the various things you attributed as "evidence" of "the spirit of God" without it actually being the spirit of God?

Water is water and the different phases of it's existence does not make it distinct or separate. Add heat and water will become liquid or gas. Take away heat and water becomes more solid i.e. liquid or ice. Furthermore water is seen and heard everywhere in it's various phases of existence. They are not 3 in 1. It is actually mathematically impossible to divide 3 into 1, so your trinity example simply doesn't add up right and exact.

Second, where is Jesus who you claim is the physical, tangible manifestation of God? To be physical and/or tangible a thing has to be in fact...... physical or tangible. Let me know where I can find this physical and tangible manifestation of God because I got words. You know what? If you can provide me with directions to find any part of this so-called God head, by all means let me know cause what I have to say I only need to say to just one part of this so-called God head.

Third, the whole idea that the black man has been on this planet for millions of years and only in the last 6000 years has he come to know God, through this mysterious "spirit of God" is ridiculous and ignorant. Where was this spirit before the tales of the so-called Bible unfolded? Man and woman was chillin' on the planet Earth being savages until Adam came along? Oh wait, you actually think Adam was the first man on the planet Earth, born over 6000 years ago? Then Jesus (the physical, tangible manifestation of God) came 2000 years ago, stayed here for 33° then bounced, not to be seen or heard of again? Are you serious?

Normally I wouldn't even have this debate with a follower, I'd go straight to your pastor and bomb him to his face. I go through this with you so as to give an example of how toxic things like faith and belief are. Those same things could easily resemble madness. If you happen to go mention any of this conversation to your pastor...... tell him God sent you. :wink:

Peace
Precise

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back