Black Money Business Jobs : If You’re a Black Business Owner Who Wants to Succeed, Leave The African-American Consumer Behind

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
December 10, 2010 In: Buy Black | comment : 81
buyblack_business-owner-300x275.jpg

sneaky-pleaseclick.png

by Khadija Nassif
AN OPEN LETTER TO ASPIRING AFRICAN-AMERICAN BUSINESS OWNERS
With this post, I’m talking to other aspiring and current African-American business owners. Even if you’re not in a position to comment and publicly discuss your views, please consider the points raised by this post. I want you to succeed and prosper in your business. I’m concerned about you and the other very few African-Americans who are brave enough to start their own businesses. I’m concerned because I see some flawed assumptions in peoples’ business strategies. Flawed assumptions that can unnecessarily cause you to lose every penny that you’re investing into your business.
One major flaw is that too many aspiring African-American business owners blindly assume that they can structure their businesses around African-American consumers. This generally does not work. Even when it works to some degree, Black business owners create extra difficulties and headaches for themselves when they try to service Black consumers. I would invite all aspiring Black business owners to look around Black residential areas. Look around at the wreckage of most businesses that tried to do business in Black residential areas as visibly Black-owned businesses. You’re not the first aspiring Black business owner who daydreamed of serving Black consumers. Other Black business owners had that dream. And failed.
THEIR ACTIONS SHOW THAT MOST AFRICAN-AMERICAN CONSUMERS DON’T WANT BLACK-OWNED BUSINESSES TO EXIST
There are reasons there are few visibly Black-owned and operated businesses within the African-American collective. The primary reason is that African-American consumers don’t want to see visibly Black-owned businesses succeed. They don’t want to—and for the most part won’t— patronize visibly Black-owned businesses. The only partial exceptions to this rule were African-American owned hair salons and barbershops. Don’t be deceived by the many, many lies African-American consumers tell about their motivations. Actions speak much louder than words. Look at African-American consumers’ collective actions. The harsh reality is that African-American consumer decisions are not motivated by considerations of quality or customer service.

http://www.blackeconomicdevelopment.com/if-you’re-a-black-business-owner-who-wants-to-succeed-leave-the-african-american-consumer-behind/

In the larger view of things, it does not better the whole of our people if a few of us go into 'business'. Business does not mean equality. It means that if a person has a resource reserve, that person will sell or otherwise encumber those who need resources only for gain or capital. This makes no sense if we want equality. Equality means that no sole person 'owns' a resource reserve. The whole community owns the resource reserve equally. Whether it be oil, gas, electricity, wood, cotton, iron, copper, agriculture, etc. It does not help our people to charge our own people for necessary resources. Business does not unify our community. It only divides.

Capitalism hurts us. Entrepreneurism hurts us. It causes division between those who feel they a want to be above others. This is contrary to a holistic, community mindset. A community mindset says that whatever resource is available will be allocated equally to the whole community.

In a holistic community mindset, there is no pyramid. A pyramid is consolidated at the top. But in a circle, there is no top to where one can climb. No resource is consolidated to a few people. All will share what is given to the community. So our community must resemble a circle, and not a pyramid. Within our circle, we share the same point and the same resource. There will be no one within this circle that will attempt to capitalize or gain over others within the circle. We are all equal.

This is the mindset we must maintain if we are dedicated to returning the communal, holistic mindset within our people. Share your resources. Don't horde them. This is a plain message.

Do we understand that Unity does not mean buying and selling from each other? That is a highly superficial, surface level understanding of what it takes for us to restore a holistic, unified community.

Purpose is much more grand. Our purpose is to end the 6,000 year rule of the non black races. That's it. That is the total goal. This higher purpose demands higher activity to produce a substantive effect. So buying and selling from each other is not an activity that fulfills the desired purpose.

What does it take to fulfill the higher purpose? It will take 144,000 dedicated Black people to build a new system that is unsympathetic to this non black society. This foundation of 144,000 will be the head of a new society, totally different from this society in which we live. The new society was predestined to replace this temporary society at it's inevitable end.

As it states in Black Roots Science, posted in Destee.com online forum from poster afrknroots:

1. I am Black.

2. The original Gods are Black men and women.

3. I am a descendent of the original Gods.

4. My ancestors are the Creators of the universe. They created the earth, the moon, and the stars.

5. They made the non-black races out of their recessive germ.

6. They gave the non-black races power to rule the earth for 6,000 years.

7. The non-black races forced my people into slavery to build their evil and immoral civilization.

8. Their time to rule the earth is now over. Their civilization will fall in my own lifetime.

9. My ancestors built magnificent cities. They built great pyramids and large temples that stood for thousands of years, with granite walls and marble floors, decorated with silver and gold and precious gemstones. I, their descendent, will build more majestic cities for my people.

10. I am one of the 144,00o Black people who will be the new rulers of the earth.

11. We'll make the non-black races our servants. We'll instruct them on how to clean their physical and mental pollution and restore the earth's natural balance.

12. We'll start a new civilization based on good morality. We will rule the earth with a clear mind and a good heart, according to the natural laws of the original Gods.

13. Black people are causal beings: non-blacks are symptomatic beings. Black people can see the true causes of things, whereas non-blacks see only the symptoms.

14. Black people cure illnesses and problems by preventing the cause; non-blacks alleviate illnesses and problems by treating the symptoms.

15. The god of the non-black races is greed. If they're not stopped, they will go to any extreme to satisfy this god, even to the extreme of destroying the earth and all life on it.

16. Because they worship greed, their economic system is based on its satisfaction.

17. Their political legal and religious systems are used to protect their economic system so they can better pursue their god who is insatiable.

18. They have no regard for human life and other life if it stands in the way of satisfying their greed, which is like a bottomless pit.

19. When the damage caused by their economic system becomes obvious to all, they cover it up by treating the symptoms, while continuing the actions that caused the damage.

20. Their medical system is a clear example of their symptomatic nature. They put poisons like processed sugar in foods, chemicals in soil and water, and smog in the air, not to mention noise pollution and mental pollution due to their perversions. When the inevitable illnesses come, they 'cure' them by prescribing other poisons to treat the symptoms, while they continue to pour more poisons into the systems.

21. This behavior is driven by their greed. It's the quickest way to make money. They use this money to try and fill the bottomless pit in them, which is slowly but surely consuming them.

22. Money is energy. Money that is used for the satisfaction of greed is energy wasted in a vicious and destructive cycle. This cycle threatens to destroy not only the worshippers of greed, but Black people also.

23. Only the causal beings - Black people - can prevent this impending disaster. We will uproot the cause of the problem, not just treat the symptoms. The cause of all the world's problems is the rulership of the non-blacks.

24. We in this group are part of the 144,000 Black people who will rule the earth. All the world's problems and illnesses will end when we take over rulership, and remove the non-blacks from the face of the earth and the face of the universe.

As it states in Black Roots Science, posted in Destee.com online forum from poster afrknroots:

1. I am Black.

2. The original Gods are Black men and women.

3. I am a descendent of the original Gods.

4. My ancestors are the Creators of the universe. They created the earth, the moon, and the stars.

5. They made the non-black races out of their recessive germ.

6. They gave the non-black races power to rule the earth for 6,000 years.

7. The non-black races forced my people into slavery to build their evil and immoral civilization.

8. Their time to rule the earth is now over. Their civilization will fall in my own lifetime.

9. My ancestors built magnificent cities. They built great pyramids and large temples that stood for thousands of years, with granite walls and marble floors, decorated with silver and gold and precious gemstones. I, their descendent, will build more majestic cities for my people.

10. I am one of the 144,00o Black people who will be the new rulers of the earth.

11. We'll make the non-black races our servants. We'll instruct them on how to clean their physical and mental pollution and restore the earth's natural balance.

12. We'll start a new civilization based on good morality. We will rule the earth with a clear mind and a good heart, according to the natural laws of the original Gods.

13. Black people are causal beings: non-blacks are symptomatic beings. Black people can see the true causes of things, whereas non-blacks see only the symptoms.

14. Black people cure illnesses and problems by preventing the cause; non-blacks alleviate illnesses and problems by treating the symptoms.

15. The god of the non-black races is greed. If they're not stopped, they will go to any extreme to satisfy this god, even to the extreme of destroying the earth and all life on it.

16. Because they worship greed, their economic system is based on its satisfaction.

17. Their political legal and religious systems are used to protect their economic system so they can better pursue their god who is insatiable.

18. They have no regard for human life and other life if it stands in the way of satisfying their greed, which is like a bottomless pit.

19. When the damage caused by their economic system becomes obvious to all, they cover it up by treating the symptoms, while continuing the actions that caused the damage.

20. Their medical system is a clear example of their symptomatic nature. They put poisons like processed sugar in foods, chemicals in soil and water, and smog in the air, not to mention noise pollution and mental pollution due to their perversions. When the inevitable illnesses come, they 'cure' them by prescribing other poisons to treat the symptoms, while they continue to pour more poisons into the systems.

21. This behavior is driven by their greed. It's the quickest way to make money. They use this money to try and fill the bottomless pit in them, which is slowly but surely consuming them.

22. Money is energy. Money that is used for the satisfaction of greed is energy wasted in a vicious and destructive cycle. This cycle threatens to destroy not only the worshippers of greed, but Black people also.

23. Only the causal beings - Black people - can prevent this impending disaster. We will uproot the cause of the problem, not just treat the symptoms. The cause of all the world's problems is the rulership of the non-blacks.

24. We in this group are part of the 144,000 Black people who will rule the earth. All the world's problems and illnesses will end when we take over rulership, and remove the non-blacks from the face of the earth and the face of the universe.

Wowsers

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back