Black People : If Whites Ask This Question What would Your Response Be?

river said:
This may seem like an invalid question but if the thought occurred to me it will probably occur to others. I think it's important that we explore this question and be prepared to give intelligent, logical and coherent answers to it otherwise some folks will think it is so valid we don't have an answer to it. So let's think, fambly.

The question is:

Since civilization started in Africa that means all humans are African. That being the case, doesn't that mean whites have as much right to Africa as Blacks? Do Blacks have a unique homeland that no one else can claim?
I would answer the question by saying:

There are no civilizations on this planet. People are not civil. People do not treat each other humanely. People mistreat each other and allow others to be mistreated. Africa is a place where people practice justice. No person on this planet practices justice. We have white people who mistreat people on the basis of color, white people who allow other white people to mistreat people on the basis of color, and we have people who are victims of mistreatment on the basis of color. How are any of these people civilized?

I would then ask the person:

Are you a white person?

Conversation ain't gonna last 5 minutes after that.

Chucky said:
The problem here is the statement not the question. Why is it that since Afikans created civilization that all humans are Afrikan? Are you saying that all civilized people are Afrkian or are you saying by virtue of civilization being founded in Afrika that by default are humans are Afrikan?
Hey Chucky. Good to see you.

Actually it's deeper than civilization. Sterkfontein, Swartkrans, Kromdraai, and Environs are places in South Africa known as the Cradle of Humankind.There are fossils here which appear to be the first humans to stand upright, use tools and utter speech. From them all other humans sprang. This is why whites are so eager to lay claim to Africa and it's why we must know how to respond to them.

You and brotha Edward raise an important point here. Based on the structure of western so-called civilizations there is no evidence they had anything to do with the first civilizations of Africa where no jails were even necessary. Crime was kept to a minimum by education and spirituality not law enforcement and litigation. Since the societies of the west were not modeled after the civilizations of Africa it is clear the white man must have migrated to the mountains as an uncivilized group. Since they played no part in the development of African civilization they have no claim to the land Black men cultivated.

I hope that is the beginning of an answer.
Black people are indigenous to the Planet Earth.

river said:
This may seem like an invalid question but if the thought occurred to me it will probably occur to others. I think it's important that we explore this question and be prepared to give intelligent, logical and coherent answers to it otherwise some folks will think it is so valid we don't have an answer to it. So let's think, fambly.

The question is:

Since civilization started in Africa that means all humans are African. That being the case, doesn't that mean whites have as much right to Africa as Blacks? Do Blacks have a unique homeland that no one else can claim?

No, they do not have a right to Afrika and are not Afrikans. Black people are the original humans. Our ancestors migrated to the four corners of the earth and mutated/changed physically due to the different climates. They are NOT original people. Whites already believe they have rights to the entire globe just because they are white. But they are psychotic. You are just voicing here what they already think in regards to the entire planet. And it has nothing to do with the fact that they are mutants of black people and everything to do with their deranged minds.

Yes, we of all people have a unique homeland because humanity began in Afrika. But I doubt they would raise this up to justify what they do in Afrika because it would be even more obvious that they are vicious usurpers and thieves. Don't you find it odd how many white folks went around "discovering" places that were already populated?

I have to agree with Brother oldiesman and this is why...

river said:
The question is:

oldiesman said:
um i hate to be the bearer of bad news but whites have been[claiming]africa since before they took us out.

Sister river, I think the European philosophical construct “right to” might be the problem. Until this construct is destroyed (if ever), then it’s a mute point.

Whites already feel they have a “right to” every resource and landmass on the planet earth! It is this working concept defining a “right to” that has carved the continent of Africa up into European defined colonies even until this day!

This concept of “rights”, which was not ever derived from a democratic idea assailing equality or fairness as it's been romanticized or purported to be, has been historically asserted forcibly, and it is not a concept that seeks permission from, or agreement with any indigenousness, or perceived to be “competing” entity or people. If we look at European cultural thought and behavior thus far, we have to associate the meaning of this word “rights” with other ideas within the context of how European's understand their relationship to the rest of the world instinctively.

Africa has always been a natural haven for all people, for it is the source for what may be considered phenotypically Caucasian features, and phenotypical Caucasian features have been in North and even some parts of East Africa to some degree for several thousand years, and were developed directly from the Black African genome (and can be found there today). For what defines the anomaly of “being white” is more than merely facial features and white skin.

What I ‘m getting at is, that the self-defining, and self-indulging idea of “being white” as a unique racial construct along with what “rights” should be afforded this newly defined group was born out of an alien non-African psychotic mindset, that unleashed itself upon the world defining itself specifically by usurping, unnaturally redefining, distorting, and acquisitioning, as well as artificially mutating their self-perceived anomalous existence back into broader human family by having to constantly assert their existence with this “right to be” and “to be in control”, which was directly associated with a “right to” possess and dominate the natural world, and the host people of that natural world, i.e., Black people.

Every part of the world is full of organisms that are deemed usually as dormant or benign if they are in balance with the host environment or organism (at the least, unobtrusive); it’s only when this balance is lost that the normal or benign organism metastasis and becomes viral, cancerous, or a pestilence, i.e., white people.​

When a people viewing themselves as an anomaly went throughout the world enforcing an ideology that they had a “right to” this-and-that outside of their own natural environ or ordinance, as defined by what they themselves believed evident through correlating factors of evolutionary natural selection (which supposedly made them “white”), it was then this new ideological paradigm “of rights” (or enforcement) became a divine idea to be pondered.

Again, Europeans seem to have always associated dominion (rights) as a spiritual concept, as their god acquisitioned and dominated in order “to be” worthy to be worshiped and honored. This was transferred into all matters as “white” Europeans associated their idea of white supremacy and manifest destiny with a divine “right to”.

We as Africans were forced to "claim" or "reclaim" our "right to" Africa as a direct response to perverse European ideas and actions. Just like “civil rights” had to be ascertained by Africans in a country where one was at first “right-less” as appose to “white rights” akin to “state rights”, never truly obtaining the illusive “inalienable rights” supposedly granted to us forthwith at birth in this country. It’s interesting how whites see “civil rights” as an temporary reprieve from the true concept of "rights", which is seemingly something "rightfully" belonging to the dominant white society obtained and secured by force and a natural divine “white right”.

So when whites speak of “rights to” Africa they are not asking permission, or your opinion, they are deceptively and many times unconsciously asserting a perceived white European natural law (or again, "white right") that has historically permitted, as well as spiritually and ethically sanctioned colonization, hegemonism, imperialism, and globalism. So if we use their working construct the “right to” Africa, than for sure survival alone in that context, we must say, “NO” you do not!

Peace

river said:

The question is:

No, you left. Thus, you lost your claim:congrats: :toasts:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back