Black People : if we so smart why ain't we rich?

with all the brilliant folk who we have here why are black people doing so poorly?

my point is proven. YOU DON'T LIKE TO LISTEN which is what really caused you to start this thread!

18 post's later you come back and ask the same question that you initially did, basically, TOTALLY IGNORING all other input besides your own. I asked you a few questions about why you feel the way you feel in regards to posters here and black people 'doing poorly' and you totally dismiss it.

So why do you feel anyone should attempt to answer your question (s) jamesfrmphilly?

i cannot help but notice the number of very smart individuals who we have gathered here at destee.
folk here know it all. esoteric knowledge, african traditional religions, ancient black civilizations.
i can barely talk with these people they are so advanced.

we got the ones who know the real deal about hip hop.
we got ones who know all about the political system and why we should not vote.

i could go on and on about the talent here.

so i ask the question that i asked once before.

what with all the brilliant array of talent that we have gathered here together why are black people doing so poorly?

Perhaps your problem is one of classification?

Not all black people are doing poorly. In fact, half are middle class. I just learned that recently. Also, African-Americans are the most prosperous minority group here in the US.

Some black people are doing great. Others, not so hot.

YOU DON'T LIKE TO LISTEN
what does my listening ability have to do with the issue?

you want to somehow turn this into a one on one with me and thereby avoid the issue altogether.
don't deal with the substance and get into personality. i listen just fine. i do not always agree.
i listen you you trying to co opt and distract. why? why do that?

as we have all these smart people gathered here why aren't black people doing better?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back