Black People Politics : If Trump is ousted what will America look like?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by willa, May 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +357
    What do you see happening right away?

2. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +357
    Not a trick question…:10900:

Maxine W. doesn't like Comey at all. Thinks he's unreliable and she walked out on that one. Pelosi thinks he's he's a good man, but "in the wrong job." In fact most of the Democrat leaders don't like him. Some people think he cost Hillary her presidency. So the fact that Trump fired him has all them in a disingenuous uproar. The point being there is actually a fight against the President to take him down. Things have changed with America. But it can be seen through out other countries as well with in their politics.

We have always had a two party system and when the other guy gets voted in, there may have been grumbling, but never was there the overt hate being seen stepping out side the political decorum of the other side, and washing into that half of the citizens.

So let's talk about the other side of the issue. Now that the directer IS fired, does that mean that the FBI is going to drop investigations because the entire agency rested on Comey? The Russian issue is on going. Up to this date there is NO evidence against Trump. In fact some say that the FBI and two other agencies are instead of having a crime they are investigating, they are investigating in search for a crime.

Not only are the Russians being investigated regarding us, but the Russians are being investigated by us -- regarding France's election.
    That is just a bit of news, while we're are waiting to find out what America would look like if Trump got ousted.

Let me suggest to begin with, an outraged divide between citizens tantamount to a civil war. Because Trump was elected constitutionally. If the electoral college isn't appreciated as fair to include all states, then vote it out.

3. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +357
    There was nothing to leak with Trump's meeting with the Russians. All three, General H.R. McMaster and two others all said there was nothing inappropriate mentioned. But who else was in that room that could start a rumor? There was Trump and three of our National Security people. It was not them, so who would cause trouble? So whoooo? Hhmmmm, (a pause for tapping of finger nails while thinking). How about Two Russian officers -- and their news media who were invited into that meeting. Isn't one Russian tactic obvious over and over again with us, as well as France and other nations? Start infighting with nations to cause civil disapproval, hoping to throw a wrench into governments. How brilliant! They have had some successful with us. They are sneaky provokers with rumors and little comments and the media tend to buy it and therefore so would others. So, if it wasn't their media who was invited in and ours wasn't, could it be our media who fabricated news of a leak? They'd have to, because they weren't there. Is there really a war on Trump and would some really do that? YES!

If Trump were ousted we would still see what Trump unveiled while he was President, that the news media and pundit accusations and stories don't have to be proven or even true. Just start a rumor mill.

4. Hermetic

Hermetic going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +295
    Violence would probably happen. Violence committed by Trump supporters, because they seem to be a bit unhinged in their need to support their candidate. They are unwilling to look at any of his actions with a critical eye, and are instead more committed to deflection and blame of their perceived enemies.

That president of yours went up in front of a class of graduating Coast Guard midshipman and complained about his treatment by the press. He is so much a narcissist that even a day that is meant for him to praise the service of others has to be invariably brought back around to focus on himself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  5. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +357
    Hello, Hermetic.
    You are absolutely right. He is a narcissist. The interesting thing about that is, he wants to do a great job and not fail. Psychologically failing is the worst thing that could happen to him so he works hard to do an A job for the people who put him into office. I would have to agree the news media are being like the two to three gossipy (leak) kids in school who made remarks behind the back and actually made things up getting other kids to join in against the kid.

Are you up for a couple thoughts ? Do you believe that Iran, North Korea, and Russia are looking for the great opportunity to dominate the western world? And would you consider China building up a man made island to dock its ship and airstrip is preparing for an upcoming war? Maybe it isn't them who would start it, but they know something about their allies, Russia, Iran, and North Korea. N.K.who has been under China's wing, but at this time they cannot control Kim any longer. So China is getting ready for what they know is coming. And I believe they will join in forces with those three. Also you know that if Syria, Russia's puppet is making room for an airbase for Russia, are you yet suspicious there is another build up going on there? If Iran, and the Palestinians strike Israel (which they intend to do) then the western world will run to their defense
    . Do you at all suspect war is on its way? How Soon? A year?

What should America do? Because with Trump ousted, war is coming any way.

6. Sami_RaMaati

Sami_RaMaati Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +253

7. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +357
    Dancing in The Street. Loved it. I was "singing, swayin', dancing to the beat" behind my computer chair.

Okay, so now we know what you'd be doing in the face of Kim Yong U? super 2500 mi. long range missiles with nuclear war heads. And I guess there are a lot of people who just don't think it will happen. Is there any chance that is true, the North Korea is just kidding with us?
    Hope you're right.

Does everyone know what Putin and his cabinet were doing, laughing at the Democrat schizophrenia. Also "hysteria" is another description. I don't think it is funny at all.

So, We have Iran, ISIS, Russia ramping up in Syria, North Korea, and China going to a lot of trouble to build an artificial island for ships and aircraft, all of them in touch with each other making plans against us, and that is not all. On top of all those who want "death to America," that means you too, there is the war on the President from seething Democrats. So we can add that to our nation dividing it. A National Security risk.

I don't usually quote Pelosi, but she just said this last week, "There is nothing to impeach Trump for." I know she is sorry about that.

Democrat interference to stop tax reform, caused the WallStreet Market to plummet for the last three days. That is our national economy as well.

Does anyone realize the people who that will harm and come back to bite onna butt is the public, all of us.

8. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +357
    Senator Feinstein (D.) said there was no evidence of wrong doing with Trump. But she thought that this investigation would stop the rumors and speculation and therefore would be good for America and as far as that goes, Trump.

So, now that there is a serious investigation that the Dems. have wanted so they can impeach Trump, do you think if he is found innocent that will stop the harangue? Interestingly this Russian collusion investigation is going to involve Obama and Hillary also. Surprise, surprise. Heard it on news, because I actually can't call the whitehouse.

Collusion: The secret agreement or cooperation for an illegal purpose. I had to look it up.

9. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,017
    He's a narcissistic meglomaniac. His book, "The Art of the Deal", the man takes pride in lying to people--"truthful hyperbole"...smh!

[​IMG]

10. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,017
    I agree with Bro. Hermetic, I think violence would erupt among Trump supporters who identify with him, look like him and view him as their "white knight." The interesting thing about this situation though, is the number of heads that can potentially roll. This may be a 3-headed beast--Trump, Pence and Ryan--involved in a cover up, which is why this is being compared to Watergate and Nixon's involvement in that. I'm not sure Dems should view the removal of Trump as a "win" for them though. Pelosi, Schumer and Perez may appear to be more sane and stable, but I think they are just as dangerous--maybe more so because they are neoliberals.