Black People : If This Is Truth

happy69

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 3, 2002
What can we do about it. Is it better to be somewhat of a conspiracy theorist?

As I have stated before, we have to start growing our own food; going to reputable Black Doctors, etc... monitor our environments... just in case... If nothing else, it should make one pause (THINK-BEFORE THAT IS OUTLAWED-AGAIN)

http://www.tetrahedron.org/news/NR010708.html

There are [were] those who were living in Germany during the latter pre-nazi period within the Jewish community who scoffed mockingly at the idea and possibility of any attempt to completely wipe them off the face of the earth.

"Why?, we're good folk, we work hard, pay this and that, never put a foot wrong, surely they're not talking about us", etc etc and look what happened, they found themselves being killed daily by the tens of thousands in all manner of unspeakable ways with some being spared [the women especially] temporarily for experiements, the like of which I will not describe seeing as this is a family forum.

After world war II then what happened?, the Jews saw the need to fight [by any means necessary, although they have now taken a few leaves out the book of their former oppressors] for their own home land, seeing as they were without one, from where they could effectively see to their own people's welfare ahead of eveyone else and ensure they had the power to do so.

They realised the importance of a strong base, owned and run by themselves, as opposed to building something amongst people who for the most part regard you as a waste of good air and food, or at the very best, tolerate you [I hate that term 'racial tolerance', an 'acceptable' way of saying there's something wrong with you people but we'll put up with it - for as long as we feel is necessary].

They realised that the only way you stop people who hate you from seeking to destroy you [or at the very least, they are forced to exercise extreme caution in case you find out] is by having power of your own on your own terms, not by begging, but by taking it and working fervantly to build upon it.

Africans, whereever they may be cannot afford, again in my opinion, to say things like, "well maybe someday when we're fine then we'll talk".

Which reputable black doctor are you going to visit when they themselves begin dropping like flies?

What happens if they decide to contaminate your food supply in some way, because what are the consequences of doing that to a people who, when you get down to it, have no power and therefore no means of retaliating, hence why Europeans work hard to maintain a weak Africa.

They see it but we don't, a strong family begins at home.
The plan is keep African Americans away from continental Africans and in many cases it's working like a charm.

“Special clandestine operations . . . by the CIA to generate mistrust and hostility in American and world opinion against joint activity of the two forces".

You read it right there in that article:

Genocide is defined as the mass killing of people for economic, political, and/or ideological reasons. According to Dr. Horowitz, this term is contextually consistent with Dr. Kissinger's security policy that specifically cited the economic need to dramatically reduce African populations, and Brzezinski's memorandum that explained that Black nationalism posed both economic and security threats to America.

I've said this before, any attempt by African American of British blacks or whatever, to create for themselves, a powerbase, a little Africa [Black Nationalism] will be met with extreme force, it has happened before it will happen again.

This is why Jews do what they do today [and mind you, I'm not excusing them at all, they are also the enemy] they don't want experience that again, but we, blacks...who have also had more than their fair share of hardship and suffering, what are we doing?

Well you know what I think....hehe

This is why ghettoply exists, this is why we are always portrayed as stupid, dim, slow and completely devoid of even a smidgen of anything that could be remotely likened to organizational skills or 'got it alone' ability.

The clandestine operation is an ongoing exercise.

This is why I say unite with all foward thinking blacks who think of black first, there's strength in numbers and this also why I say support Africa to repair herself.

Where are we going to run, 'If This Is The Truth'?, when we cry for help, you think the people who conceptualized and made this genocide [and others in the past] a reality will come to our aid.
In light of all the technological advances being made in the art of surveillance, there will be no second rail road.

It's not about owing anyone anything, it's about cohesive unity with a view to survival, before it is too late.

Africa no power, we no power....culture and land, you can't beat those two basic necessities.

Anyway, I gotta go.

Peace...

Good post

Good post uzoka and good thread happy69. When I read this article, like you, I thought many of the same things. What is it going to take to mobilize Africans on a world-wide scale and in such a way as to change our lives as we know it, for the better? If not now, when? Let's face it, it's not going to be easy and there will be many casualities along the way. After all, we've been at war for a long time, struggling for 'equality' when really we've been struggling to survive. I ask again, if not now, when? Do we like what we've got now better and how long do you think this 'freedom' will last before something worse is cooked up in a laboratory and put in place to completely destroy us?

We are encouraged to not believe everything we read; to mistrust the media, but we fail to realize that that doesn't hold true in every situation. Oftentimes the truth gets leaked, but because we've been conditioned to not trust anyone including ourselves, much of it either goes over our heads, or we seldom take it seriously and we blow it off. It's gotten to the point where people can lie to you to your face and we know it and accept it anyway. We know when we're being bamboozled, but we seldom show outrage or take direct action against it, in ways that last longer than the heat of the moment.

HIV/AIDS...ravishing our African communities on several continents...not just in North America. Killing us by the hundreds, thousands, daily. Being passed among us by the thousands, daily. If not now, when?

Now we have the State of Ohio back in the news....not Los Angeles, not New York, not Detroit--Cincinnati, Ohio. Another brother succumbs to a brutal beating by police and now we're witnessing passive reports that it could have been a justified beating because he 'resisted arrest.' Why did he resist being arrested? Well, that doesn't seem to be important, what apparently is important to be reported is that they found evidence of cocaine and PCP in his blood AND he weighed 350+ pounds, had an enlarged heart...and just happened to be Black. So I guess, with all that stacked up 'against' him, he deserved to die?

How many of their TRUTHS do we need to confront before we decide to stop accepting them and fight to defend ours? By the way, what is our TRUTH?

Peace.

Okay...

Both of you hit the nail on this one.
I have to agree with you Uzoka and Queen-- but I believe that this is the perfect timing for us to put a plan into action. We have to.

We cannot become fatalistic, though, We just cannot- no matter what.
We have to take a defensive posture; in that we have to start monitoring everything that goes on around us- and report it to each other... we have to brainstorm about solutions... immediate and simple solution...
We have to consciously be on the offensive in that; for once and for all (and for the millionth time) we have to support each other 100%. We have to stop worrying about how someone looks, how much someone has or doesn't. We have to become like Rope. We have to act and stop telling our oppressors what we are going to do. We can think; We can think around the obstacles...
Yes, we are at war, I think that both sides are weary; but the other side is catching new breath - their obvious plans of destroying us...
We are creators. Let's create US.

WHETHER HE WAS RIGHT OR WRONG IN ACTIONS... A BLACK MAN DIED AT THE HANDS OF EVIL SUNDAY NIGHT. WE CAN MAKE SURE THAT IT IS NOT IN VAIN; WE CAN SAY THAT THIS IS IT... EVOLVE PEOPLE.

Peace both of you :)

I think our truth is to be found within the fears of Europe and company, that is, their fear that we will support Africa.
As I always say, Africa is the key.

When we begin supporting Africa and not necessarily en masse since as implied in that article, the fear is any development of support for Africa by the diaspora [especially the U.S, I guess because America is always at the forefront of world affairs and therefore, very much in the public eye so any action taken on the part of African Americans with respect to that, will generate more support quicker from other members of the African family elsewhere].

Strike at the heart of their fear and lobby support for Africa.
Mass support is not necessarily needed initially because as I said, black disatisfaction lingers constantly and for the most part, silently [compared to the past] everywhere and support would grow quickly.

That coupled with the use of different types of media to increase the speed at which support is generated.

For instance, more African Americans should get in the face of the U.S government concerning its appeal to the international community to withdraw any type of support for Zimbabwe due to Robert Mugabe's land reform programme which if copied elsewhere on the continent will, quickly tip the balance of power, or even things up, and that at the end of the day is what we want right? balance.

You're only helping yourself, hence why they occupy themselves with this exhaustively
Instead of playing into the hands of white supremacy by doing exactly what they want and condemning Africans who stand up for Africans, fighting the wrong battles or the right battles in the wrong order, or even better [from a white supremacist point of view] resting all your cares on God and doing nothing.

In case you haven't read these:

http://www.mathaba.net/africa2020/zimbabwe/zc20104mugabe.htm

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_950.shtml

When you read about NAACP, president and CEO, Kweisi Mfume, condemning Mugabe in 2002, then read an excerpt from the article, Happy69 posted, you have to question either the motive behind the condemnation and/or whether Mfume himself is a victim of this plan, this clandestine operation outline by Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor to the Carter administration.

6)"Specific steps . . . to inhibit coordinated activity of the black movement in the United States;”

8) "to support the nomination at federal and local levels of loyal black public figures to elective offices, to government agencies and the court . . .” to give the appearance of black leadership and enhance the stratification of social classes among American blacks.

Whatever the case may be, the truth, our truth, as far as I'm concerned at any rate, is simply to begin at home and work from there.

Break down the struggle into its component parts and arrange them in the correct order.

Peace....

By the way:

http://www.sunspot.net/business/bal-naacp0911,0,3750228.story?coll=bal-business-headlines

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back