Black People : If This Is Truth

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by happy69, Dec 1, 2003.

1. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    What can we do about it. Is it better to be somewhat of a conspiracy theorist?

As I have stated before, we have to start growing our own food; going to reputable Black Doctors, etc... monitor our environments... just in case... If nothing else, it should make one pause (THINK-BEFORE THAT IS OUTLAWED-AGAIN)

http://www.tetrahedron.org/news/NR010708.html

2. uzoka

uzoka Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    There are [were] those who were living in Germany during the latter pre-nazi period within the Jewish community who scoffed mockingly at the idea and possibility of any attempt to completely wipe them off the face of the earth.

"Why?, we're good folk, we work hard, pay this and that, never put a foot wrong, surely they're not talking about us", etc etc and look what happened, they found themselves being killed daily by the tens of thousands in all manner of unspeakable ways with some being spared [the women especially] temporarily for experiements, the like of which I will not describe seeing as this is a family forum.

After world war II then what happened?, the Jews saw the need to fight [by any means necessary, although they have now taken a few leaves out the book of their former oppressors] for their own home land, seeing as they were without one, from where they could effectively see to their own people's welfare ahead of eveyone else and ensure they had the power to do so.

They realised the importance of a strong base, owned and run by themselves, as opposed to building something amongst people who for the most part regard you as a waste of good air and food, or at the very best, tolerate you [I hate that term 'racial tolerance', an 'acceptable' way of saying there's something wrong with you people but we'll put up with it - for as long as we feel is necessary].

They realised that the only way you stop people who hate you from seeking to destroy you [or at the very least, they are forced to exercise extreme caution in case you find out] is by having power of your own on your own terms, not by begging, but by taking it and working fervantly to build upon it.

Africans, whereever they may be cannot afford, again in my opinion, to say things like, "well maybe someday when we're fine then we'll talk".

Which reputable black doctor are you going to visit when they themselves begin dropping like flies?

What happens if they decide to contaminate your food supply in some way, because what are the consequences of doing that to a people who, when you get down to it, have no power and therefore no means of retaliating, hence why Europeans work hard to maintain a weak Africa.

They see it but we don't, a strong family begins at home.
    The plan is keep African Americans away from continental Africans and in many cases it's working like a charm.

You read it right there in that article:

I've said this before, any attempt by African American of British blacks or whatever, to create for themselves, a powerbase, a little Africa [Black Nationalism] will be met with extreme force, it has happened before it will happen again.

This is why Jews do what they do today [and mind you, I'm not excusing them at all, they are also the enemy] they don't want experience that again, but we, blacks...who have also had more than their fair share of hardship and suffering, what are we doing?

Well you know what I think....hehe

This is why ghettoply exists, this is why we are always portrayed as stupid, dim, slow and completely devoid of even a smidgen of anything that could be remotely likened to organizational skills or 'got it alone' ability.

The clandestine operation is an ongoing exercise.

This is why I say unite with all foward thinking blacks who think of black first, there's strength in numbers and this also why I say support Africa to repair herself.

Where are we going to run, 'If This Is The Truth'?, when we cry for help, you think the people who conceptualized and made this genocide [and others in the past] a reality will come to our aid.
    In light of all the technological advances being made in the art of surveillance, there will be no second rail road.

It's not about owing anyone anything, it's about cohesive unity with a view to survival, before it is too late.

Africa no power, we no power....culture and land, you can't beat those two basic necessities.

Anyway, I gotta go.

Peace...

3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,864
    Good post

Good post uzoka and good thread happy69. When I read this article, like you, I thought many of the same things. What is it going to take to mobilize Africans on a world-wide scale and in such a way as to change our lives as we know it, for the better? If not now, when? Let's face it, it's not going to be easy and there will be many casualities along the way. After all, we've been at war for a long time, struggling for 'equality' when really we've been struggling to survive. I ask again, if not now, when? Do we like what we've got now better and how long do you think this 'freedom' will last before something worse is cooked up in a laboratory and put in place to completely destroy us?

We are encouraged to not believe everything we read; to mistrust the media, but we fail to realize that that doesn't hold true in every situation. Oftentimes the truth gets leaked, but because we've been conditioned to not trust anyone including ourselves, much of it either goes over our heads, or we seldom take it seriously and we blow it off. It's gotten to the point where people can lie to you to your face and we know it and accept it anyway. We know when we're being bamboozled, but we seldom show outrage or take direct action against it, in ways that last longer than the heat of the moment.

HIV/AIDS...ravishing our African communities on several continents...not just in North America. Killing us by the hundreds, thousands, daily. Being passed among us by the thousands, daily. If not now, when?

Now we have the State of Ohio back in the news....not Los Angeles, not New York, not Detroit--Cincinnati, Ohio. Another brother succumbs to a brutal beating by police and now we're witnessing passive reports that it could have been a justified beating because he 'resisted arrest.' Why did he resist being arrested? Well, that doesn't seem to be important, what apparently is important to be reported is that they found evidence of cocaine and PCP in his blood AND he weighed 350+ pounds, had an enlarged heart...and just happened to be Black. So I guess, with all that stacked up 'against' him, he deserved to die?

How many of their TRUTHS do we need to confront before we decide to stop accepting them and fight to defend ours? By the way, what is our TRUTH?

Peace.

4. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    Okay...

Both of you hit the nail on this one.
    I have to agree with you Uzoka and Queen-- but I believe that this is the perfect timing for us to put a plan into action. We have to.

We cannot become fatalistic, though, We just cannot- no matter what.
    We have to take a defensive posture; in that we have to start monitoring everything that goes on around us- and report it to each other... we have to brainstorm about solutions... immediate and simple solution...
    We have to consciously be on the offensive in that; for once and for all (and for the millionth time) we have to support each other 100%. We have to stop worrying about how someone looks, how much someone has or doesn't. We have to become like Rope. We have to act and stop telling our oppressors what we are going to do. We can think; We can think around the obstacles...
    Yes, we are at war, I think that both sides are weary; but the other side is catching new breath - their obvious plans of destroying us...
    We are creators. Let's create US.

WHETHER HE WAS RIGHT OR WRONG IN ACTIONS... A BLACK MAN DIED AT THE HANDS OF EVIL SUNDAY NIGHT. WE CAN MAKE SURE THAT IT IS NOT IN VAIN; WE CAN SAY THAT THIS IS IT... EVOLVE PEOPLE.

5. uzoka

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    Peace both of you :)

I think our truth is to be found within the fears of Europe and company, that is, their fear that we will support Africa.
    As I always say, Africa is the key.

When we begin supporting Africa and not necessarily en masse since as implied in that article, the fear is any development of support for Africa by the diaspora [especially the U.S, I guess because America is always at the forefront of world affairs and therefore, very much in the public eye so any action taken on the part of African Americans with respect to that, will generate more support quicker from other members of the African family elsewhere].

Strike at the heart of their fear and lobby support for Africa.
    Mass support is not necessarily needed initially because as I said, black disatisfaction lingers constantly and for the most part, silently [compared to the past] everywhere and support would grow quickly.

That coupled with the use of different types of media to increase the speed at which support is generated.

For instance, more African Americans should get in the face of the U.S government concerning its appeal to the international community to withdraw any type of support for Zimbabwe due to Robert Mugabe's land reform programme which if copied elsewhere on the continent will, quickly tip the balance of power, or even things up, and that at the end of the day is what we want right? balance.

You're only helping yourself, hence why they occupy themselves with this exhaustively
    Instead of playing into the hands of white supremacy by doing exactly what they want and condemning Africans who stand up for Africans, fighting the wrong battles or the right battles in the wrong order, or even better [from a white supremacist point of view] resting all your cares on God and doing nothing.

In case you haven't read these:

http://www.mathaba.net/africa2020/zimbabwe/zc20104mugabe.htm

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_950.shtml

When you read about NAACP, president and CEO, Kweisi Mfume, condemning Mugabe in 2002, then read an excerpt from the article, Happy69 posted, you have to question either the motive behind the condemnation and/or whether Mfume himself is a victim of this plan, this clandestine operation outline by Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor to the Carter administration.

Whatever the case may be, the truth, our truth, as far as I'm concerned at any rate, is simply to begin at home and work from there.

Break down the struggle into its component parts and arrange them in the correct order.

Peace....

By the way:

http://www.sunspot.net/business/bal-naacp0911,0,3750228.story?coll=bal-business-headlines

6. uzoka

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    With respect to the beating and many others like it, it is another example of why we should support Africa.

People give no heed to the consequences of mistreating blacks or bringing about the death of a black because they know that relatively speaking, there will be none.

They know that when they fail to acknowledge an African's humanity and treat him or her like, well, less than human, that blacks will simply place their trust in the system, in the hope that, hehe, good natured whites and God will ensure justice is served.

You'd see a lot less of these types of crimes if we weilded more power on the international stage due to having a strong home base.

Jews weild considerable power because they've worked towards it, together, since World War One in fact [not Two, although they were given the run around by Britain at first].

Now those that hate them are reduced to desecrating their synagogues or cemetries under the cover of night, scampering about in the bushes like a bunch of frightened roaches; a terrible thing to do in and of itself but they daren't do much else.

Peace...

7. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Happy you did it again

Happy
    You landed another good topic here. I'm always amazed at your ability to surface the obscure dealings these weasels often pull on not only Black Americans, but on the public as a whole.

Uzoka
    You made sde some very good points in your reply. You acyually posted the quotes that stood out in my mind when I read the ariticle. I agree that as Black Americans we depend heavely on others to support us. It has been that way since the first boat landed slaves on American soil. I often contemplate, why on questions like. Why do we act spontaniously and then don't follow up, on an issue. Like what Queen brought up, the Murder of the man in Ohio. The media and most Americans expect us to erupt, and that may be what they want. The thing is we do act, they never know how, and where and when. So it is a unplanned option, but it is never executed correctly. Rioting is negative. All three of you have layed down very good points. In praying to God, we have always done this. This can never be abandoned. That is the something they didn't want us to do. During slavery. It gave hope. Hope is a dream that we have survived on for centurys. Every slave hoped, and prayed. Sang and gathered when allow.

Right now the CIA is monitoring gatherings, peaceful ones and anti war rallys. They are taking photo's and using driver licence data bases to get information on who is in the crowd. So any thing we do now, has to to be done with the understanding that the agaency's that were created to protect us from international crime, creates and has always turned that focus on Black people.

Queen.. You always come correct. The questions and responses you provide, always leave the reader thinking, or acting.

The conspiracy theory should never be totally discounted. TRUST NO ONE.. especially those who have proven to condone. Genocide. Slavery. Mass Murder. I never go for the flu shot. I won't take the vaccine they were trying to push for small pox. In the seventys they used black americans to try out the effects that LSD and other drugs had on the individual. They are always using us like guinea pigs. So the Aids, trial ( and genocide ) in Africa and the SARs epidemic are all planned by our elected officials and thse in the justice sytem. They will nver let the Civil War, Slave issue escape unpunished. We are to them a problem. Unsolved, but those country folk believe that if you widdle away at the wood a little at a time you will eventually widdle it down.

What can we do? There are lots of great idea's. All of them conclude we must organize. Taking all the pieces and sorting them. I was thinking. We always say we need finances. TRUE. We always look hard at the economics. TRUE. But our real problem is the relationship we have in not unifying. Economics breed corruption.. that has alweays been their approach. So we are always kept from reaching the economic strata we need to make a difference. The first theng we need is a THEME. Remember Black Power made all of the social changes we recieved in the sixtys. The new theme I came up with is:

*************** H * O * M * E **************

H - Homicide. We need to first stop the killing of each other. All of the drive bys arent done by rival gangs. I have oten thought hat some of these are set up rivalrys played by the law enforcement agencys. It is a cloak and dagger set up. To keep the forces at each other. We can demand that we have our citys drug free. Silence to the wrongs done against us, by others and the silence we hold like some badge of honor is choking the community.

O - Organization - Through the churches, meet and seriuosly talk about the issues. Employ the church to apply for community grants, and those grants provided all over the United States that only non- profit organizations can apply for. ( www.seliger.com )
    Go to free grant information and sign up for all the categories.

=======================
    TITLE:
    HOPE VI Revitalization Grants

TOTAL $ AVAILABLE:
    $447,800,000

DESCRIPTION:
    Funding to improve living conditions by revitalizing outdated public housing units within public housing developments owned by local public housing authorities.

ELIGIBILITY:
    PHAs -public housing authoritys. Why haven't they used this money? Bush has told them the program was eliminated.

MAX GRANT $:
    $20,000,000

DEADLINE:
    1/20/04

CONTACT INFORMATION:
    Milan Ozdinec, 202-401-8812
    =====================

TITLE:
    Economic Development Assistance Programs

FUNDING SOURCE:
    EDA

TOTAL $ AVAILABLE:
    $288,115,000

DESCRIPTION:
    Grants to create wealth and minimize poverty by promoting a favorable business environment by funding world-class capacity building, planning, infrastructure, research grants, business assistance, and strategic initiatives.

ELIGIBILITY:
    Nonprofit and public agencies

DEADLINE:
    First come, first served

CONTACT INFORMATION:
    202-482-2309
    ========================
    Technology Grants for Schools, Nonprofits and Individuals!

nonprofits and individuals that meet program eligibility criteria

MAX GRANT $:
    Varies by applicant type and need

DEADLINE:
    Grants in remaining states accepted in 2004

CONTACT INFORMATION:
    www.bmtfoundation.com/grants/
    =====================

Help our children in their education. Macmillian / McGraw Hill has computer programs, and text that we should lobby the schools to use instead of the current non-informing, uninteresting material they present currently. These books and text are used and selected by private institutions. Cost no more, and would acually cost less I believe than the books currently purchased. The teachers and board of education isn't using knownledge and wisdomin the selection of course material. They don't and couldn't care less.

Under McGraw.. the good material is hidden under the company they own.
    ( www.glencoe.com ) Check this site out. Use the free stuff. Immediately you will know that we have been given the short end of the stick in EDUCATION.
    Here is another page from the site it has free downloads :

( http://www.glencoe.com/sec/teachingtoday/index.phtml )

Form labor partys. When we work thru the churches to get these grants. GOD centered. We can't fail. We can create jobs in building homes. doing repairs. Building teen centers, and places to shop.. We can have more malls like the asians have selling black made, related products and foods. I love that idea.

M - Mutual Respect - something lacking in our communitys. It use to be there it can be again. Looking out for one is looking out for yourself. Out of this rises trust. Support. Love. Happiness. Part of this mutual respect has to be religous. We are a religous people. Hold tight to the TEN COMMANDMENTS. that alone would foster the beginnings of this needed part that would send Black Americans heading into the next part that holds and supports the whole plan.

E - Economics - Building housing, buying land. Rebuilding and lighting our citys so that they arent dark streets infested with rodents like drug dealers. We can start our own security networks. To patrol and keep our children safe. The organization would bring the money from the grants that would fund these programs. It becomes a wholesome plan.

Heart is where the HOME is or HOME is where the heart wants to be.

I WANT TO BE A PART OF THE HOME MOVEMENT..

LET's Take this problem HOME...count me in Happy69

8. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    HERE IS A SAMPLE OF THE COST OF BOOKS TO SCHOOLS.
    BETTER BOOKS. BETTER STUDENTS.

WE HAVE TO DEMAND IT!

Parents attend the school board meetings. Let them know you care.

Reading Fluency
    • Help students read aloud smoothly, accurately, and expressively
    • Increase word recognition
    • Increase test scores

Jamestown's new Reading Fluency series, a research-based approach to increasing fluency, can help students become more fluent readers. Students work in pairs, and, at comfortable reading levels, practice reading aloud smoothly, accurately and expressively. One student reads aloud a narrative fiction or non-fiction passage from the non-consumable Reader. A partner uses the consumable Reader's Record, marking errors and scoring the oral reading. Repeated readings ecourage students to imprive their fluency.

http://www.glencoe.com/gln/jamestown/reading_skills/reading_fluency.php

http://www.glencoe.com/gln/jamestown/problem_solver/index.php

9. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,864
    HODEE, you have no idea what your message has done for me this morning. It was the first message I read after I logged on and I feel rejuvenated because of it. It wreaks of power and sheds a blazing light that pierces the darkness of a dense forest of oppression, showing us the way HOME. I see a few areas that I would like to see modified or expanded to be more inclusive of every African regardless of their religious or spiritual doctrine, but for the most part, I think you have laid out a strategy that serves as a good foundation from which to build upon.

Adding to the foundation you've laid, I would like to see a means for us to DETOX ourselves from the mental oppression that many of us suffer from so that our behavior change will have a stronger purpose--maybe design an African BOOTCAMP consisting of a regiment of daily activities for the purpose of shredding the vestiges of brainwashing we've been exposed to. We need a serious obstacle course constructed with the expectation that we find ways and means to overcome the obstacles with serious consequences if we don't pass the course. No pain--no gain!

At home, back in our communities, I'm thinking about the kinds of things we can do on a DAILY basis to improve ourselves and our mental health, i.e., monitor what we watch on television, listen to in our music, foods we eat, exercise, etc. We need to be as healthy as possible on a wholistic basis. We need the mental and physical strength of our warriors and queens to survive this WAR (Whipping Africans Repeatedly).

A stronger sense of purpose to give us reason for wanting to change could be contributed to by the types of things we study and learn everyday--and not in the formal classroom. Our homes should be the most important classroom. Africans should have African-centered libraries at home with a daily routine of reading required for the whole family. Some Black people do more routine Bible study than they do African study.

In America, we need to study the REAL lessons about history, politics and economics including the banking system so that we are no longer victims of this type of oppression.

Just a few thoughts... :geek:

10. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    Hodee,

You keep coming with the knowledge. I still don't think that most of us are fed up yet... but again, we are getting there. We have to play outside the game, within the game. I have to agree with Queen; your post got me smiling.

I really like your idea of H.O.M.E. We have to do something with that; I am serious.

As I have told you many many times before, you spread the knowledge... and again, I think that we can do some much of the economics together...then we can seek further funds; the only entity that we can totally control would be an entity that we totally fund. We cannot be welfare dependents on taxpayer funds... They can have a voice; change things, or destroy; our history has shown us this. Just to make you think; remeber Savion Glover's creation and success with BRING IN THE NOISE, BRING IN THE FUNK (or vice versa); how his White backers came in changed his creation, then ultimately destroyed it? OR Do any of you recall that they had made the same plans for the COSBY SHOW, but even Bill Cosby, and not a great "race man" (in my opinion); even he had the wherewithall to not let that happen, so he pulled the plug? OR Rap??????

Anyway, we have to be fully functioning and ready to go.

I don't trust doctors, except family; and if I have to go to others, I get second opinions; and I am not about taking anybody's shots, etc.... So, with us it becomes a Catch-22, and with good reason... Yes, it is important for us to be invoved with test studies, but at the same time there was the Tuskegee, and the cases that Queen mentioned (that mess was evil and it was real).... but who can we trust; and so many Black males and females are literally on auction blocks these days.

So, we do have to start now; we have to go within ourselves, and try to find love-- I say it over and over, but I don't know how we get into us...
    We have to start eating right, exercising physically and mentally: for this W.A.R.- yes... we wind battles by the war continues: We have to change our fighting tactics.

Yes, They want us to Explode... But what they are praying for is our Implosion-- We are doing it for'em.

I grew up with mantras hammered in my head from the age of 5--"Never let them see you cry, never let them know that they hurt you"
    "Never let your left hand know what your right hand is doing"

Those sayings are more relevent to me today because today, they- can look like me