Black Spirituality Religion : If This is My Path Why Can't...

If he isn't interested in the tradition, then why make reference to a 'path'? King Cook stated his points as did I....and, for me, I'm sticking by what I stated. Who goes into such a quest with a funky attitude? You don't always need a bad 'tone'; many of the individuals who are likely to be encountered are living in the same matrix in which we 'laypersons' exist---which means they are surviving in much the same way---which means they require money to pay bills. Now, as I've stated, if this system is set up, for whatever 'mysterious' reason, to exist as it does, and we HAVE to stay in the confines of the matrix, I have no complaints about people getting paid for what they do. My problem is with those who exploit, not with those who are providing LEGITIMATE services, and before we head down that familiar path, this has nothing to do with showing the 'good' of the WHITE MAN'S religion over the BLACK MAN'S. (That's gotten old, as the Black man's religion must prove itself as well.) If you are appealing to the Universe for assistance with carrying out a mission, it should oblige; if a priest or priestess is a part of that response, he or she WILL appear.

I don't think he is really interested in the tradition. From what i gather from his post a speaker came to give a brief overview of the Yoruba tradition in his class, and the poster had questions. I myself can't see an elder getting 'pissed'' off because a question was asked.. but i wasn't there, i'm only reading one side, but i do wonder what TONE was used in asking the question. They say 70% of communication is non-verbal, people aren't stupid a person can sense a condescending attitude without sender realizing it.:10500:

To add ''thought are things'' your experience with people situations can often mirror what is going on internally. NO elder/priest/reader in any tradition is going to appear to prove you that this tradition is good or right, if you have a negative view of certain following then all you will encounter is experiences that supports your perspective, not he other way around... this is ESU hitting you in the back of the head telling you to WAKE UP!:whip:

If he isn't interested in the tradition, then why make reference to a 'path'? King Cook stated his points as did I....and, for me, I'm sticking by what I stated. Who goes into such a quest with a funky attitude? You don't always need a bad 'tone'; many of the individuals who are likely to be encountered are living in the same matrix in which we 'laypersons' exist---which means they are surviving in much the same way---which means they require money to pay bills. Now, as I've stated, if this system is set up, for whatever 'mysterious' reason, to exist as it does, and we HAVE to stay in the confines of the matrix, I have no complaints about people getting paid for what they do. My problem is with those who exploit, not with those who are providing LEGITIMATE services, and before we head down that familiar path, this has nothing to do with showing the 'good' of the WHITE MAN'S religion over the BLACK MAN'S. (That's gotten old, as the Black man's religion must prove itself as well.) If you are appealing to the Universe for assistance with carrying out a mission, it should oblige; if a priest or priestess is a part of that response, he or she WILL appear.

Those who exploit are going to exploit there really isn't anything you can do about it, and if that thought is at the fore front of your mind when looking for a priest.priestess/elder /reader in any tradition, then that is what you will encounter.. it is that simple.

My problem is with those who exploit, not with those who are providing LEGITIMATE services, and before we head down that familiar path, this has nothing to do with showing the 'good' of the WHITE MAN'S religion over the BLACK MAN'S. (That's gotten old, as the Black man's religion must prove itself as well.)

No disrespect but is pure EGO talking.

The universe doesn't have to prove its self to you neither dose any tradition or spiritual path, if your spirit is against a certain following then leave it alone.

king cook isn't interested in the tradition, his question is hypothetical.

You can't put the cart before horse, how do you know path is right for you without divination?

I think I'll wait for King Cook to RE-clarify, because his posts (and the spirit of this thread) did NOT sound 'hypothetical'. If an individual is seeking in the beginning stages, it is NOT likely that she or he will go into it with a "condescending'' or negative attitude. Pure and simply put, if the Universe is not interested in our understanding of its Laws (especially when it would have to know that once we cross over to this realm, information is often 'lost'), then we really don't have to worry about seeking divination now do we?? We really don't need to worry about our lives becoming miserable for being off path now do we?? If those benevolent Forces want to be heard over the voices and manipulations of "sorcerers and witches" masquerading as priests and priestesses, then they, upon appeal, would have to make known to the seeker a way by which to do that. If a seeker is WISE, she or he best send out their intent directly to the Forces before attempting to wade and sort through a sea of diviners trying to find out who is and is not legit. No apologies given!

Those who exploit are going to exploit there really isn't really anything you do about it, and if that is at the fore front of your mind when looking for a priest.priestess/elder /reader in any tradition, then that is all you will encounter.. it is that simple.

The universe doesn't have to prove its self to you neither dose any tradition or spiritual path, if your spirit is against a certain following then leave it alone.

You can't put the cart before horse, how do you know path is right for you without divination?

Those who exploit are going to exploit there really isn't anything you can do about it, and if that thought is at the fore front of your mind when looking for a priest.priestess/elder /reader in any tradition, then that is what you will encounter.. it is that simple.

" how do you know the path is right for you without divination"

Exactly, because You can't

If the brotha wants to find out more about Ori, he can consult the thread I posted

Modupe

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back