Black Women : If There were No More Black Men...

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

lemme post that clip directly to the thread for you Brother Clyde :heart:

Thank You my Queen Zulile! I always did enjoy this video by Michael.

Dang! looking at that video.. yeah, I "remember the time" I was once so young and nimble as those sexy dancers ~ took it for granted! :lol: outside of MJ's mental issues- he's an amazing performer (house negro supreme) he set trends no one has come close to beating since.

I agree with Jazzytude here - without the Black male life on earth would cease to exist pronto! I refuse to procreate with anything less than an African King. World be darned! ;)

IN THE WORDS OF THE TEACHA

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND UR SITUATION

U CREATE UR LIFE THRU UR IMAGINATION

ANYTHING U THINK IS A MANIFESTATION

UR CREATION

REFINE UR MIND

CONCIOUSNESS MOVES THRU ALL SPACE AND TIME

PLEASE,

BLACK PEOPLE U ARE VERY POWERFUL... DON'T IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT BROTHERS........

THAT'S PART OF THEIR GAME

HOPE U CAN OVERSTAND THIS SISTER.

Ok, this is just for kicks, but I would like to know "If there were no more Black Men" what nationality in a partner, would be your second choice?

There are so many beautiful (minority) races of color to choose from, depending on your preference! What has been your experience with other races of color?

Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Indians, Mexicans, Carribeans...the list is endless... so what do you think?

I kinda think Filipino's are attractive....
or if i were the last blackman on earth...do you know how much i'd be charging....hahahahahahaha-just messin with ya.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Dang! looking at that video.. yeah, I "remember the time" I was once so young and nimble as those sexy dancers ~ took it for granted! :lol: outside of MJ's mental issues- he's an amazing performer (house negro supreme) he set trends no one has come close to beating since.

I agree with Jazzytude here - without the Black male life on earth would cease to exist pronto! I refuse to procreate with anything less than an African King. World be darned! ;)

Okay Sweet Queen Zulile, lol, this will be my last post here , so please, don’t go making fun of Michael, lol, being a (house Negro supreme), I use him to fully demonstrate the point that Whiteness derives its origin from Blackness, a point which cannot nor has been denied, lol.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back