Black Women : If There were No More Black Men...

Hats off to Bootzey and Linda Chavis, very powerful! But of course the absence of Black Men is a hypothetical and will never happen, its still good to know who the real Sisters are:)!

I muse silently to myself over the few comments I have read...

Clyde, was your comment about real sisters, directed at me? Be bold enough to say so brother....

You know...after I posted this thread here, I scolded myself, because I knew that this forum was not open minded enough to think hypothetically enough about the question asked.

It was simply for fun...it was not a stab at black men, nor does it insinuate by any means, that I am not a real sistah...It was, like I put it, for kicks. Really...some of you need to roll down the turtlenecks and breath a little. It was a fun question, that I may ask a group of my friends for fun conversation...

Not really intended for an uptight audience who can't loosen up.....

Clyde, was your comment about real sisters, directed at me? Be bold enough to say so brother....

You know...after I posted this thread here, I scolded myself, because I knew that this forum was not open minded enough to think hypothetically enough about the question asked.

It was simply for fun...it was not a stab at black men, nor does it insinuate by any means, that I am not a real sistah...It was, like I put it, for kicks. Really...some of you need to roll down the turtlenecks and breath a little. It was a fun question, that I may ask a group of my friends for fun conversation...

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

No, not at all sweet apple*pie, was my comment directed at you. Come on now, talking about being uptight and wearing a turtleneck; everything was hypothetical, right? So, even your comments were hypothetical, right? With that, where is the problem sweet apple?

Any sister that would admit what those sisters stated on their own, in my view, is real, very real; and nothing should be taken away from them for being open and honest with their views. I did make the comment that what they said was powerful, very powerful, nothing more or nothing less then that was intended.

I can see where misunderstanding could arise, and for that, please allow me to apologize to you in this open forum. You continue to be the apple of my eyes in spirit and content, and please, never forget that! Repeating, you have my humble apology for any misgiving this may have caused, will you forgive me sweet apple*pie?

Last edited:
I find

Hispanic men can be very pleasing to my eye; Puerto Rican, Brazilian, etc.... I really am open to any combination so long as there is Black in the ingredients. :smooch:

I'm with Linda & Bootzey here - in addition, something about dark skin men and straight hair gives me the "heebie jeebies" ~*bleh*
I'd dedicate my remaining days chasing the 'hope' and 'dream' of conspiracy theories (you know the ones that'll crop up.. Black men held in area 51, Black man sighted in the ancient ruins of Zimbabwe type thing :lol:) or die trying.

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back