Black Poetry : If the World was Crowded With Angels?

Nice poem bruh... :toast:

What I think she means it that it's common knowledge that these represent opposites. Just like your poem. The opposite of angles is the Jhin, they are demons that dwelled in darkness.

BTW, do you have any more?

Peace!
Yeah I know. I'm just joking and yes I do have more but they are a bit weird.:SuN018:

Not really. I'm sure I'm not the only poster who knew what your user name signified with your very first post, just saw no reason to make a point of it. :10500:
Sorry for being rude again. Although I only respond like that because you are a bit too critical. :SuN015:

Sorry for being rude again. Although I only respond like that because you are a bit too critical. :SuN015:

And I only responded like that because your knowledge and perceptions of what others know was glaringly inaccurate.... and that as a seeker of knowledge in all it's forms, you'd would be appreciative. I now know better. :)

Sorry I don't want to make a argument again since I don't want to break any of the rules. But to make sure that people won't get offended based on what I say..
I'm not saying that people are absentminded and are oblivious to what I display on the forums. I just thank the man because he really was the only one who made a comment to my user name and the things that I post. It is not something special or anything. I'm just wanted to show that I'm consciousness of what people are saying and wanted to give back the same treatment that I feel they gave me. That's all.I just really like his comment. Can you really call me rude?I like how he cared enough to post a comment about my user name.If other people really cared about my user name or thought it was interesting you would comment about it right? So it is really not about if someone understood what I was saying as I am not trying to play anyones intelligence. If I come out that way I apologize, but it is my personality and I try to be as respectful as I can. There are limits to everything that we do.

Thank you for taking the time for reading my comment.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back