Black People Politics : If Putin uses a nuclear weapon, do we all die?

. He's so desperate right now, I would not be surprised if he just took the whole world with him, if he could. Can he do that with this nuclear weapons, take the whole world with him?

Thanks for sharing! :)

:heart:

Destee
He has 2 daughters that he admits to. Some people say there is a third. So he has incentives to not take out the world but his "oligarch buddies" might see them as hostages to keep him from being too stupid.

The Russians play rough. I would too if an ex-friend of mine was going to nuke the planet.

Supposedly Russia has 5000+ nukes. If he detonated most of them it would be catastrophic. But how many people would be necessary to do that and stupid enough to cooperate? Then there is the reliability of the equipment. An unreliable nuke sounds like a problem but the nature of implosion means it must work perfectly to detonate properly. An off center implosion means radiation in a few hundred yards not spread over thousands of square miles.

He has 2 daughters that he admits to. Some people say there is a third. So he has incentives to not take out the world but his "oligarch buddies" might see them as hostages to keep him from being too stupid.

The Russians play rough. I would too if an ex-friend of mine was going to nuke the planet.

Supposedly Russia has 5000+ nukes. If he detonated most of them it would be catastrophic. But how many people would be necessary to do that and stupid enough to cooperate? Then there is the reliability of the equipment. An unreliable nuke sounds like a problem but the nature of implosion means it must work perfectly to detonate properly. An off center implosion means radiation in a few hundred yards not spread over thousands of square miles.

Their flagship just sunk. The military might the world believed Russia had, is crumbling in plain view. If this is any indication how their nuclear capability might be, well, imploding should be considered. Putin thinking of his children, makes me think of Trump and his children. There are all types of parent / child relationships, but I don't see either of them being moved greatly by their children.

Okay @ if he detonated all of their own nukes. Doing this would kill him too, right? Destroy Russia as well? I think he's desperate enough to do this. To him, it would be a much better fate than facing the shame of devastation and defeat, which is already upon him (lose or win).

I guess we shall see how it all plays out.

Are there any safety precautions one should take should they find themselves in the midst of a nuclear attack?

As I asked the above question, I googled and found this : Nuclear Explosion

It basically says stay inside, remove clothing with nuclear stuff on it, bring the pets in ... and another link said Antarctica was the safest place to be during such a time.

Which made me google ... "Black People in Antarctica" ... which brought up this article, first search result ... George Washington Gibbs Jr. Defied Danger and Racism to Become the First African-American to Visit Antarctica ... which took place in 1940 ... :eeek:

And basically ... Brother @jamesfrmphilly said ... it's just best to wish yourself dead ... :eeek:

Oh gosh.

Thanks again for sharing with me.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

A bit more on Antarctica :

Antarctica is a unique continent in that it does not have a native population.

Antarctica is the only continent with no permanent human habitation. There are, however, permanent human settlements, where scientists and support staff live for part of the year on a rotating basis.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back