Black People Politics : If Putin uses a nuclear weapon, do we all die?

The Ukraine war has already pushed Sweden and Finland into NATO. So he caused what he was threatening war to prevent?

If Putin nuked Kiev Europe would go apesh!t.

I bet that right now they don't even know what they would do.

Pictures of Kiev looking like Hiroshima on every smartphone!? Palefaces would be freaking out left and right. I wonder if the Russian military would refuse the order at this point because the possible consequences could be so unpredictably catastrophic.

Last edited:
****! Now I have to go digging in the basement for my radiation resistant underware.

:lol: ... my mind was like ... what? ... underware? ... radiation resistant? ... :rofl: ... too funnee ... :lol:

did yall see this : Russians are fleeing Russia

:horse:

:heart:

Destee

Putin is producing great PR for Russia.

Even Russians do not want to participate in his stoopid nonsense. All he can do is drag out his failure and see how much death and destruction can be spread.

It is the Nuke business that is at issue.

I still bet on his underlings blowing his brains out if he is dumb enough to give the order.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back