Black People : If Our Children Don't Know Their History

will make sense to someone, somewhere
and that someone in the future willl actualy understand it.

I feel and think what I had to offer is to reach and to teach...

Among those who are able and willing to listen as well as to learn:

A few may well go on to lead...

That's what I was and I am hoping and praying for!

On the other hand:

It is up to the younger generations to share their own life experiences etc.
with some of us who are a little or much older than you...

That is what can and will end such undeniable and obvious differences of opinions etc.

Then we can rise above and beyond that:

Afterwards we can and should be able and willing to candidly and honest share our feelings and thoughts about what can and should be new approaches to what aills all of us these days too...

:toast:

Since the Afrocentric movements desimation by COINTELPRO and Hollywood ,
in the mid 70s,
we have sat around and allowed the Illuminati to determine what the "IN THING IS" for our progeny,
therefore my statement has nothing to do with opinion, so either we as a people sieze and control what is the "IN THING" for our youth and control it so that education becomes a lust rather then a chore, or we look forward to cultural anihilation.

Since the Afrocentric movements desimation by COINTELPRO and Hollywood ,
in the mid 70s,
we have sat around and allowed the Illuminati to determine what the "IN THING IS" for our progeny,
therefore my statement has nothing to do with opinion, so either we as a people sieze and control what is the "IN THING" for our youth and control it so that education becomes a lust rather then a chore, or we look forward to cultural anihilation.

Our folk have been the originators from the days of slavery to this latest desegregated era...

On the other hand:

Michael Jackson and Paul Robeson only had in common being multitalented individuals of the same ethnic/racial background...

It is up to us to keep in mind the difference!

Our deeds and words will also be a reflection of that too!!

:fyi:

Neither were or are L. L. Cool J and PUBLIC ENEMY in it for the same reasons either!

At some point we have to see our people for who they are:

As in?

Everybody makes their own choices...

And everything should expect to be held accountable for them!

So I don't just blame it all on the entertainers etc. either!

We know what the likes of Jesse Jackson did or do resort to:

I suggest you need to be like Malcolm!

Jesse too oftentimes just tells folk what they want to hear:

Malcolm told them what they needed to know and/or understand what they're up against...

:fyi:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back