Black Poetry : **** If Only!!

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Ladie_Of_Words, Dec 23, 2003.

1. Ladie_Of_Words

Ladie_Of_Words New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    [/FONT]
    **** if only if I knew that if the right man comes it might be you, and it might not be, **** is it me? because it can't be.
    **** if only the world knew Sadaam was the least of what the country had to look into.
    **** if only you thought twice before popping off ya bullets and taking a lie, just might of helped you but **** jail is now what compells you.
    **** if only you was on birth control you wouldnt have sold ya soul now its one tiny baby you hold but then again you neva learned cause 9 months lata you have 2 chiren.
    **** if only in time I studied hard to find the diploma in my right hand but to the point of my knowledge I Can't get into college because im doped out on Mary J like erryday.
    **** if only the words of today could have helped you in any way cause off to hell for you is what the preacher say.
    **** if only my heart knew that to look for a friend in you before I slept with you now i'm stuck with a life long disease that's keeping me lonley AIDs is why i'm done got **** now I realize I'm not the only one thats why im sayin to myself right now **** IF oNly.......

By: Angie C.
    A.K.A :new:
    Ladie of Words​

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    welcome welcome welcome !!!

welcome to destee.com poetic playground
    welcome to the new home u just found