Black Poetry : If Only You Knew (A True Story)

Vision

Jan 18, 2006
If Only You Knew (A True Story)

If only you knew the things I went through
Or the things I never ever got to do
It isn't easy living my life you know
As it is hard being Jadeson Bynoe

Days enough I went to bed frustrated
So much opportunities lost and timed wasted
Memories of things of the past in my head
Of depressing things I wished I could forever forget

Laughed at, disliked and persecuted for no reason
Lied on, insulted and sometimes beaten
Living in a world so full of sin and strife
These are just some of my hardships in life

At home, at school and at play
My life can be a misery in so many ways
Sometimes defeated, sometimes down
Some days I can go all day with a frown

My life you may think is not simple
But I am not giving up and still functioning and able
But I found out something that helped me with my life
And that was Knowing and Believing in Jesus Christ

He took away my misery and pain
And showed me in life I had something to gain
He showed me the way to live my life
And how to avoid the misery and strife

So if you think you are down and out
Go to a Church and you can find out what Jesus Christ is all about
And I just have one last thing to say
If he could help me, he could help you also, so Believe in Jesus Christ today.

Written By Jadeson

watzinaname

Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
No one has walked in your shoes except you, but many can empathize with the painful fit. And you are so right, Jesus is the way. This was uplifting, thank you for this piece.

Tantrum

Oct 26, 2005
Windy City
Occupation
Pos Technical Support
Wow powerful message
We need to all believe
He we doo for us for real
Much Love Poet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : The Officer Knew George Floyd both worked security at the same club. Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : BlackFace _ So what they Knew, We now Know Black People Open Forum 4
crwn Black People : CDC Forced To Admit They Knew Vaccine Preservative Caused Autism Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must hav Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must have st Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Early Christians writers knew Paul was castrated AACOOLDRE 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus, the God our Forefathers knew Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
R Black Poetry : In this crap game his rap fame knew no bottom but // His crew was rotten for cash had a wimpy thirs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black People : Mindy Kaling’s brother says she knew he pretended to be black, in order to get into medical school Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : "President George W. Bush Knew Everything About CIA Interrogation" Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black Jokes Humor : That moment when you knew you should have taken your butt to bed Black Jokes Humor 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : You Knew You Were God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : The Dirty Truth Is... I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew Black People Open Forum 7
KaHotep Black Poetry : Knew truth, how my words fly Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
K Black People : If You Knew What You Dont Know Black People Open Forum 96
ballerSon Black Poetry : i blinked once at first sight and knew we would be together Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : If Only You Knew-Patti Labelle Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Stephanie Mills - Never Knew Love Like This Before (1980) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Amnat77 Black People : I knew bin Laden Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Love she never knew Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
HODEE Black People : Gay's Marching and NAACP Supporting.. I knew they sold us out.. but this is the worse Black People Open Forum 9
river Black People : If You Knew You Would Only Live to be Fifty... Black People Open Forum 8
HODEE Black People : If only I Knew.... Black People Open Forum 3
M Black Poetry : WHO KNEW THE BEST MC IS A SHE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : SOMEONE I NEVER KNEW.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
watzinaname Black Poetry : You Knew... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : A love i never knew ( vaniku vankwish) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Black Poetry : A Letter To A Whore I Knew Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
G Black Poetry : I KNEW HER IN THE BIBLICAL SENSE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Do you think that the people who created the I Ching knew about the Tree of Life? Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 1
Fine1952 Black People : How Many of You Knew? Black People Open Forum 13
HODEE Black Poetry : I knew this Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : I thought i knew u ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : If you only knew me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
M Black Spirituality Religion : I knew it ! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Isaiah Black Sports : RAY ALLEN KNEW OF CONSPIRACY TO ASSASSINATE HIS STEP-FATHER... Black Sports 1
HODEE Black Poetry : Death of one you knew Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black People : I knew it!! Black People Open Forum 1
S Black Poetry : A Love I Never Knew Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Black People : Did you knew we have a lot of terrorism going on here in europe ? Black People Open Forum 1
soulful2006 Quiet Poetry Lounge : I Never Knew Anger (Pt.2) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : DEEP Inside me i knew ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
soulful2006 Quiet Poetry Lounge : I Never Knew Anger Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Never Knew... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : I knew love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Black Poetry : I Never Knew....*For Diesel* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Y Black Poetry : i never knew Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
I Black Spirituality Religion : I'm Knew Here Just Like To Share What Does The Word Yahweh Mean Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Never knew Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13