Khasm13 : if obama is re-elected..he might need a body double...

Khasm13

Mar 26, 2003
after i just read that a black man threatened the president's life on twitter before the dnc convention i decided to do some research....look what i found.....

The Boston Globe reports that a new internal Congressional Research Service report and government sources say there are an unprecedented number of death threats against President Obama -- and that the Secret Service is insufficiently funded and staffed to deal with them.
According to The Globe, a report issued by the Congressional Research Service shows that the Secret Service is investigating more threats against government officials than ever before, and questions whether the 144-year old agency should continue probing financial crimes, as was its original mandate.
In total, the Secret Service regularly protects 32 people and arranges security for high-profile events. But the election of Barack Obama has increased threats against the president's life by 400 percent from his predecessor, according to"In the President's Secret Service," Ronald Kessler's account of presidential security. The Secret Service has looked into a number of race-based threats since Obama took office, and aFacebook poll that asked "Should Obama be killed?" President Obama also had a Secret Service detail 18 months before the election, the earliest of any Presidential candidate.

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmem...-service-overwhelmed-by-increased-threats.php

It doesn't surprise me that the SS are working overtime but it's shocking to read the rate of increase in death threats. I may need to go read the thread on guns! I think I may need to know some things and start learning a different way to protect myself and my family.

People are getting real stupid and about to show their butts big time and we ALL need to be on special alert!

Thanks for posting that info, Bro. Khasm. As always, you're on point!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

...:shutup:
Secret Service: Facebook Poll Not A Threat

The Secret Service announced today that the person -- a juvenile -- behind a Facebook pollthat asked whether President Obama should be killed is not an actual threat to the President.
The agency spoke with the child and the child's parents, and no charges will be filed.
"Case closed," said a spokesman. ""I guess you could characterize it as a mistake."
No names were released to the press.
Earlier this weekend, a user-created poll popped up on Facebook that asked users, "Should Obama be killed?" The choices were Yes, No, Maybe, and "Yes if he cuts my health care."
Facebook removed the poll after it was brought to their attention.
http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/10/secret-service-facebook-poll-not-a-threat.php

Peace In,

after i just read that a black man threatened the president's life on twitter before the dnc convention i decided to do some research....look what i found.....

The Boston Globe reports that a new internal Congressional Research Service report and government sources say there are an unprecedented number of death threats against President Obama -- and that the Secret Service is insufficiently funded and staffed to deal with them.
According to The Globe, a report issued by the Congressional Research Service shows that the Secret Service is investigating more threats against government officials than ever before, and questions whether the 144-year old agency should continue probing financial crimes, as was its original mandate.
In total, the Secret Service regularly protects 32 people and arranges security for high-profile events. But the election of Barack Obama has increased threats against the president's life by 400 percent from his predecessor, according to"In the President's Secret Service," Ronald Kessler's account of presidential security. The Secret Service has looked into a number of race-based threats since Obama took office, and aFacebook poll that asked "Should Obama be killed?" President Obama also had a Secret Service detail 18 months before the election, the earliest of any Presidential candidate.

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmem...-service-overwhelmed-by-increased-threats.php

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back