Black People Politics : If not Obama, then who else?

HYPOTHETICALLY.... (have to put that in bold print so some of you people don't have a combustion)

If there was another BLACK man you could vote into office, who would it be? And why? Or do you feel Obama is the only man to do the job?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......I'm confused MisInterpret, if this is hypothetical, what's the point of the thread? What is it expected to generate? If one is of the impression that Mr. Obama is the only viable, electable candidate, why should he be cited in a hypothetical thread?

Peace In,

Skuderjames for prez....$RICH$ for vice prez. def Shikamaru for Sect. of the Dept. of Treasury, Destee as US Chief Ambassador.

Awesome team indeed , but there is one who would work some-what like Obama but
would give a better showing as the top seat holder , he's very respected and has a keen eye
he could reverse recession and lighten the load of depression this Man would make a great
candidate for office , one thing i know he stands on his word !
I truely believe he could

.......I'm confused MisInterpret, if this is hypothetical, what's the point of the thread? What is it expected to generate? If one is of the impression that Mr. Obama is the only viable, electable candidate, why should he be cited in a hypothetical thread?

Peace In,

Cause if Obama wasn't running next year I want to know if people can think of other great black leaders to lead us

Cause if Obama wasn't running next year I want to know if people can think of other great black leaders to lead us

.......Thank you for answering, really; is there anyone you lean towards supporting if Mr. Obama wasn't running, just curious.

Peace In,

Herman Cain - He's a problem solver.
With all do respect brutha,running a food chain is not really the same as running a country. The same logic doesn't apply IMO because of the nature of politics. But If I had to pick,it would be some one who won't set out to change Washington because it seems that when this happens,the gloves come off.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back