Black People Politics : If not Obama, then who else?

It would all depend on who is going against him or what black man running
again i speak very high on Sir Obama not because of his skin but because
of his knowledge he is a very bright man but any man can stand in and do
there job as told ...........

But if another black man was running he would have to show me he was
more wise/have knowledge and display a future as a leader
leadership is a job because of all the different people you face .

if i had too vote for someone it would be ME right now at this point
because i can do what every other has done ......it's all control any way

but it hit me like a tricky question

Since we have been told to shut up about the needs of Blck folks so aBlack president can serve "everyone else" then Armstrong Williams would make a great president.
He was on the Rush Limbaughshow the oher day claiming he would have an all negro cabinet, but white folks should not fear, becuase they are all descendants of the "Moteasir" tribe.

Also the world renowned business man rev Ike, would be agood idea. He recently gave a sermon at the millionaires club meeting at the Bohemian Grove meeting on how to steal from the poor to feed the rich, and get them to feel good about it.

And last but not least 50 Cent, to encurage the youth for the new job oportunites in colonization overseas, byenliting in the military.
His Grammy winning album "AFRICOM on My Mind" has many inspiring rap songs on there that will help to motivate his campaign

Since we have been told to shut up about the needs of Blck folks so aBlack president can serve "everyone else" then Armstrong Williams would make a great president.
He was on the Rush Limbaughshow the oher day claiming he would have an all negro cabinet, but white folks should not fear, becuase they are all descendants of the "Moteasir" tribe.

Also the world renowned business man rev Ike, would be agood idea. He recently gave a sermon at the millionaires club meeting at the Bohemian Grove meeting on how to steal from the poor to feed the rich, and get them to feel good about it.

And last but not least 50 Cent, to encurage the youth for the new job oportunites in colonization overseas, byenliting in the military.
His Grammy winning album "AFRICOM on My Mind" has many inspiring rap songs on there that will help to motivate his campaign

50 Cent?? Hmmm...that's interesting to say the least. But okay, you're entitled to that.

Tough call to make. I can think of quite a number of Black men and women who have accomplished a great deal, but I don't know enough about their political leanings to pluck one or two out as another candidate.

I believe that person should be a scientist of some sort or an engineer by training and be pretty left leaning.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back