Black Poetry : If...My Seedz...*Attn:Destee Family*

IlladelThug

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 14, 2004
WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT WE’RE ALL THREE BUT WE’RE NOT REALLY FREE, RESPECT TO THE TENTH POWER. FIVE PERCENT TEACHINGS HEALED ME.

If I had males I wouldn’t call them Mike or James, I would give them righteous names...
Teach them life is twice a game, Don’t try to ice your chain...
Material objects aren’t vital for our survival, Seek for idols in the Bible...
I study Moses scriptures deep in thought, And Allah’s true meaning no jello and eating pork...
Islam and Christianity are intertwined in a way, And you must keep your head up through a thinner day...
But most importantly when the war is won, Return home and never draw your gun...
Self defence is a human right not a way of life, When your life is on the line it’s time to sway your knife...
Not for nothing, Be the bigger man walk away don’t leave cowards shot for fronting...
Respect women for they are the earth from which we come, Education is fundamental learn to split your fun...
This also applies if I had females, Teach the girls to stay away from hustlers making mad weed sales...
You’ll only get hurt running with the fast life, Come on let me guide your through the darkness like a flash light...
Stay away from cosmetics the beauty is in your blackness, Be proud of your structure and not weary of being as thin as a match stick...
Believe me all I see is self hatred and bleaching cream, Roll call for the real I hope I’m reaching Queens...
Don’t play boyfriends like Biz Markie getting caught like he’s just a friend, Admit your wrong if he catches you ******* him...
But I hope you understand wrong emotions, Like lust, persevere with strong devotion...
Love conquers all on a fools surface, Don’t pay for mistakes later make sure it’s all purchased...
Now to both Kings and Queens respect and never fight the grown, Have a social life but also study on nights alone...
You have to live to write so I construct these type of poems, To show I’ll be proud whether you sweep roads or hold a microphone...
On stage expressing your thoughts, Stay grounded not stressing in court...
Narcotics will test your heart, Stand strong or they’ll tear your flesh apart...
Live righteous my seeds of power, Pray to bless the food and stay away from weed and powder...
Know where you come from and where you’re heading towards, And I guarantee you find jewels and begin collecting rewards...

1 Luv

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back