Brother AACOOLDRE : If Miss USA was Black

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Dec 19, 2006.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    If Tara conner was Black Trump would have dumped her. We know how hard society comes down on black folks especially if they were doing cocaine and sucking other female lips in public.

2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    What about Vanessa Williams lesbian pictures before she won miss America vs Conner lesbian acts in real life after she became Miss America.

White America will make sure Tara will turn into a star beyond V.Williams now. Williams get punished for something she did before and little miss cup cake gets a pass for breaking the law after her award.

3. Riada

Riada Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    Yes, white America will do just that because white America is controlled by white men. White men, as a rule, ALWAYS put their OWN women on a pedestal and uphold, support, defend, and embrace them no matter what they do. This is guaranteed for white women and is the main reason why white women are so confident, carefree, friendly. They know they always have the masses of white men backing them and they know that these men are willing to kill half the world to keep the women provided for and protected.

4. robboy2003

robboy2003 Well-Known Member MEMBER

To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
    Ratings:
    +5
    I put my women on a pedestal. Because they are Strong Black Women,they do what they have too to stay up there!

Peace!

Love Black women constantly, consistently and with concern!

5. ShemsiEnTehuti

ShemsiEnTehuti Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    Hmmm...it is interesting that you highlighted how the White man revers his White women. We should be asking why African/Black men no longer do the same.

:?:

6. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    If I was white, I would put white women on a pedestal. but since I'm black I put black women on a pedestal. I don't care about people looking out for their own. But you got to remember, one day 'we' will be on top!

7. vandella

vandella Banned MEMBER

TRAVEL INDUSTRY
    Ratings:
    +0

YOU MAKE THIS SOUND LIKE A "BAD THING" ,THIS IS WHAT EVERY MAN OF EVERY RACE SHOULD BE WILLING TO DO FOR HIS WOMAN, "HAVE HER BACK, EMBRACE THEM NO MATTER WHAT, SUPPORT, DEFEND,PUT HER ON A PEDESTAL, KILL, PROVIDE FOR AND PROTECT HIS WOMEN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, this has never been a bad thing at all, every woman of every race should have the privillage to feel CARE FREE and RELAX cause she knows the men in her race has her back.

8. Riada

Riada Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    You totally misunderstood me. I think it's a totally good thing that white men do that for their women because it is the role of men to provide for and protect their women and children. Yes, it's 2006, but most groups of women still expect that from their men and when the men don't do that, everything is thrown off kilter.

I responded that way because it seems that it was stated that Trump has come to the aid of the Miss USA chick, but wouldn't do that for a black woman as if that's a surprise and somehow unfair. :lol: Well, of course, white men will always defend and support their own women. They and their children come from white women. So it's a priority to them to keep those safe and secure.

No, white men don't usually come to the aid of Black women and I wouldn't think that Black men would even want white men to do that. That's the job of Black men--to provide for and protect Black women and children. Every group of men is supposed to do that for their women and children, and when they do that, the women relax more, become more softspoken, feel and act more feminine, become even more nurturing toward the children, become more confident, friendlier and carefree and become more supportive and nurturing towards the men who do that for them.

9. robboy2003

robboy2003 Well-Known Member MEMBER

To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
    Ratings:
    +5
    When you truly love someone, you will do the things to protect and honor that person. Perhaps, even more than yourself,if i was riding in a new sport car i'd probably gun it for all it's worth.

With my life journey partner,or child in there, I wouldn't dare put them at risk.

Before I take a bite of food or wear something nice,you best believe my girls dressed to the nines,and shes eaten her fill.

That's what a man does,but i could be wrong! Peace!

Love her constantly,consistently,and with concern!

10. dandan

dandan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    i think donald would have told her she was fired unless she could fake a good crying with no tears like tara did