Black People : If men are dogs then why aren't they loyal to you?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by DREYAH, Jun 3, 2003.

1. DREYAH

DREYAH Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Females in today’s lifestyle consider all men to be dogs, but why compare your man to a dog if you know all dogs are not loyal. If you knew from the start that your man was a dog, why spend your money, waste your time, and put in all your effort into changing him from a no good lying dirty dog into a good faithful man. There is just no point in that. “You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.” If he wants to be a dog all his life, than let him be a dog.
    They say, “Dogs are mans best friend.” After you sit there and analyze it you can see why. Men and dogs have so much in common. Dogs run from b**** to b****. Men run from ho to ho, **** to ****, and tric to tric or whatever the case may be. Not once have you seen a dog settle down with one b****. That is why it is so hard for a man to be with one woman. It is something that is in his nature that we as women will just have to deal with. The only thing we can do is trust him.
    A dog can put on a front just like a man. He may act like he all happy to see you and ****, but will turn on you in a quick second. Men are only panting dogs that look at you with irresistible eyes and then wag their tails at the very next female that walks by. It is known that a dog will not bite the hand that feeds him. If a dog has good sense he won’t. As long as he depends on you for food, water and shelter he is not going to turn on your. Likewise, if you are giving your man everything he needs, everything he wants, and the ***** is good, if he has good sense, he is not going to cheat. I am not saying that he won’t cheat at all. He just won’t get caught up in the process. As far as he is concern you are his free ticket in life.
    Dogs just eat, sleep, ****. Their idea of putting excitement in their life or just to say they did more than that during the day, they will go and bust a nut. The same exact thing goes for your tired *** ***** who is sleeping in your bed on your silk sheets, standing in your refrigerator door eating up your food and dirtying up your dishes that he expects you to wash, ****ting in your toilet which he leaves the seat up, never flushes or cleans, and while you are at your job working 8 to 12 hours to pay the bills that he runs up, he is home ****ing your best friend. Then you have the nerve to wonder why she is over there every time you come home. Your man is a dog and you know it, but yet you still try to change him.
    On the positive side a dog can be a protector. Even though you may think your man is being over protective, he is just trying to do the best for you and show you that he cares. His masculinity is suppose to make him the dominate one of the two in the relationship, the protector and the provider. If you choose the man who is not the provider you get twice the protector and vice versa. Even if we find a man with both we would still complain.
    The canine species tend to have short-term relationships. A dog companionship, loyalty, and friendship are long-term relationship with any male, female or owner. It sometimes may start out as puppy love, but over time and years it grows and develops into a full-grown love where you end up growing old together like a boy and his puppy. You say all men are dogs, but I think it is a stereotype. So before you go and compare your man to a dog you should know all dogs are not loyal.

2. Cashmere

Cashmere New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    DREYAH ... you posted this thread after i asked you to refrain from using vulgarity. I'm trying to be patient. It is a blessing to have the young and old together, learning from each other. The last thing i want to do is ban you from this community, but i won't be asking you to stop cursing again.

:heart:

Destee

4. NDeep

NDeep Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hmmm... Maybe their leeches????