Black People : If Medicaid and Medicare are reduced, will we pool our resources to aid our elderly?

I only mentioned that, from the responses,
cuase this serious issue seemed to be a joke to some here.
I thought only the Bush's didn't care about the elderly when the youngest of the knucleheads destroyed the pensions of millions when he wrecked the Savings and Loans, a minute ago

But I assure you. It is not a joke. "Black" folks are not stupid. We are just poorly organized. We are a collection of really small groups and individuals. We can't get anywhere like that.

But before "we" move. We must find a way to stop bickering. I understand getting upset with "Black" folks over some issues. But there must be a baseline set.

If an African can understand that he/she must be doing all that they can to help our people, then I think we can go easy on them.

If they are one who tries to stop our progress, they will be exposed for all to see.

You see, I don't have an issue with those who are not educated well. Because we all have been lied to. But there are those who will stand in the way, because they must.

We should be able to easily discern the two.

Brother James ... what makes you think he's upset?

He's starting and sharing in discussions on a discussion forum ... where is the upset part ... i can't see it.

:heart:

Destee

we got threads about hypotheticals that have not happened and most likely will never happen.
i call that upset. maybe there is a better term for it.

we got threads about hypotheticals that have not happened and most likely will never happen.
i call that upset. maybe there is a better term for it.

Brother James ... yeah ... we got threads about hypotheticals, actualities, historical accounts, and even far-fetched stuff.

What's that got to do with being upset, just because someone wants to discuss a thing? That is what we do here, right?

Yes, i do think there is a better term ... how about the word ... communication ... :look:

In fact, if upset is going to be used, you appear more upset than he does.

You've taken the discussion off the topic, medicaid and medicare, and made it about the poster personally.

He is trying to remain on topic, and not make the discussion personal.

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Medicaid is synonomous with assistance. Anyone can be on Medicaid. Just because a person is elderly doesn't mean they are entitled to Medicaid. So that's not a given and should not be factored in to the equation.

Medicare is for the persons 65 and over. It is their primary insurance. For some it is their only insurance. These are the folks we should worry about. If someone has worked on a job for 20 years (whatever the length of time) and retires, they have the option of continuing their insurance, changed... adjusted, but a comprehensive form of what they had working. Medicare will pay 1st but then this supplemental insurance comes and fills in the gaps.

Who is at risk? Folks without supplemental and no Medicaid. Everyone else is fine.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back