Black Entertainment : If Looks Could Kill

WhitneyMaiers

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Hey honeys! Nice to meet you all, I’m Whitney :) Just catching a breath from all the craziness going on in the latest If Looks Could Kill episode. If you don’t know what that is yet, don’t worry, Miss Whitney is here to give you the rundown: I work with Toyota, who has released some new interactive webisodes that follow an aspiring fashion assistant, Bianca Turner (played by Femi Emiola, Wicked Wicked Games), who is a prime example of a woman who’s got it going on. I’m talking the dream job, a man who’s got all the ladies drooling, and the spice to keep it all together when hell hits the fan. Think James Bond meets Sanaa Lathan in “Something New”, Bianca is the girl who isn’t afraid to run in her Louboutin heels ok!

You’ll just have to see what I’m talking about by playing catch up to the latest episode, Family Jewels, where our girl Bianca finds herself in some drama as she discovers some people aren’t who they seem to be. FYI: Don’t be surprised when you find yourself reeled in like bait while trying to figure out who the bad guy is! That will make two of us haha…

On top of that, there are some fab prizes up for grabs. This week’s giveaway includes Sony Cybershot digital cameras, Visa and Target gift cards, and you can trust there is plenty more to come.

Watch and let me know what you ladies think, then come back here so we can discuss… looking forward to talking with you soon!!

Stay fab,
Whitney Maiers
ILCK Ambassador
maiers.whitney@gmail.com

The final webisode for If Looks Could Kill was released this week! The Sell Out concludes Bianca’s story when she finds evidence leading her to the person responsible for this chaotic turn of events in her life. Check it out and see how it all ends for our girl – simply put, she’s fierce! :)

And this week is your chance to sign in to win the grand prize drawing: a fully loaded ’09 Toyota Camry XLE! You have until July 28th to enter, so don’t wait too long honey!

Best wishes,
Whitney Maiers
ILCK Ambassador
maiers.whitney@gmail.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back