Chief Elder Osiris : If Knowledge Truly Is Power, What That Make Black Folks?

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Hoteph My Dear Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

You know my beloved, I do not mean to offend and I do desire that you take
what I say in the spirit that I give it and that is with love.

I write not with expectation of agreement with me, I write to share and
inform and how you take it, is entirely up to you my dear beloved.

I speak not of that which has been taught to be popular to say, regardless
of its incompleteness and lack of sound reason.

Take the subject matter of this message for instance and really study its
implication.

I know it is going to require some thinking on your part and I do desire
that for a moment you will think without the aid and abetting of the
oppressors method of thinking.

It is the common usage among many wanna be intellectuals, of the saying,
Knowledge is power, which I agree with wholeheartly and since such a claim
is true, then where does that assign the Carbon Afrikan Nation?

If I so state that the Carbon Afrikan Nation is the most ignorant and
weakest Nation in the world, am I wrong?

Would my statement be one of sarcasm?

Regardless of your answer I will answer my own questions, because I know I
will answer them truthfully and without animosity.

I so declare based on the truthfulness of the statement that knowledge is
power,that the Carbon Afrikan Nation is the most ignorant and weakest Nation
today,upon this planet.

I defend my statement with another question, which is, which among all
Nations, do not have the true knowledge of themselves and who is the most
dependable Nation on the face of this planet, whose potential to have is
greater than the oppressors, whom the Carbon Afrikan Nation now take our
cue from, in order to qualify WHAT WE BELIEVE AND DO NOT KNOW, about God,
UNIVERSE AND OURSELVES?

Is it not a fact that knowledge is power and a lie is its opposite, which is
weakness, which is what we possess, praise and worship today and by doing
so, I ask of you my dear beloved, take an unbiased look at the Carbon
Afrikan Nation, does she resemble a Nation in possession of power, i.e.;
knowledge?

What did our Ancient Afrikan Ancestors leave with us in the form of an
instruction?

Was it not instructing to us a way of regaining our power back, because we
most certainly had lost it?

Our Ancient Carbon Afrikan Ancestors said to us, my dear beloved, the way
back to our godliness is through gaining the knowledge about ourselves once
again.

Black Woman! Black Man!

Know Thy Self!!!

Is that not the way for us to regain power over our Black lives,because, is
not knowledge power?

Right now,as I speak, on this day and at this Time, the Carbon Afrikan
Nation is the most ignorant and weakest Nation on this planet and our
present condition factually verify my claim and only a fool would beg to
differ with our primeval Ancient Carbon Afrikan Ancestors, who saw the need
to instruct us on how to regain favor before God,which is through the power
of knowledge.

So Black Woman and Man, I echo the instruction of our Ancient Carbon
Ancestors, to you, " KNOW THY SELF!!!

It Is Time To Condemn The Lie And Elevate The Truth!!!

We Must Cause Trouble Until Our Liberation!!!

Complete Love To The Carbon Afrikan Nation.

Only The Devil Is Displeased With This Message.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Hierophant,Afrikan Spiritualist
National Chairman
Sankofa Repatriation Movement
The Pan - Afrikan Inter'National Movement

In all due respect for your feelings and thoughts concerning the subject of "knowledge being power"...I whole heartedly disagree. The truth of the matter is as follows: "KNOWLEDGE IS NOTHING BUT KNOWLEDGE". "POWER IS THE ABILITY AND WILL TO USE THAT KNOWLEDGE". IF THE KNOWLEDGE IS NOT USED, THEN IT IS ONLY VALUABLE INFORMATION. ONCE THAT VALUABLE INFORMATION IS INTERNALIZED AND THEN EXTERNALIZED IN OUR LIVING, IT BECOMES POWER.

one can have all the knowledge needed to do almost anything, and the anything will never reflect the knowledge until it is done. Until then, the knowledge will simply remain just that...knowledge.

If Knowledge Is Power

Keita said:
In all due respect for your feelings and thoughts concerning the subject of "knowledge being power"...I whole heartedly disagree. The truth of the matter is as follows: "KNOWLEDGE IS NOTHING BUT KNOWLEDGE". "POWER IS THE ABILITY AND WILL TO USE THAT KNOWLEDGE". IF THE KNOWLEDGE IS NOT USED, THEN IT IS ONLY VALUABLE INFORMATION. ONCE THAT VALUABLE INFORMATION IS INTERNALIZED AND THEN EXTERNALIZED IN OUR LIVING, IT BECOMES POWER.

one can have all the knowledge needed to do almost anything, and the anything will never reflect the knowledge until it is done. Until then, the knowledge will simply remain just that...knowledge.

Beloved Keita:

Would you agree that the power of knowledge is an expression of information obtained with understanding?

Will you also agree my beloved that knowledge with understanding, empowers the possessor of such knowledge,( information obtained ) because now with such information it give the knowlegeable person the ability to make decisions for the self, based upon knowledge of information obtained?

Knowledge of truth, which rest upon the shoulder of sound rational reasoning squarely, will not allow the bearer of such knowledge to remain dormant and inactive.

Knowledge is the catalyst that energize the the spirit to act,based on the information obtained, so knowledge and information is synomous to each other

Knowledge reside not in a vacum.

You see my beloved, there is nothing divinely morally intrinic about knowledge, its the quality of the information that give the knowledge standing and my point or shall I say, the moral of my message is, true information about the Carbon Nation will empower the Carbon Afrikan Nation to act against all false knowledge ( information ) we now carry within our mind about ourselves, thus is the cause of the Carbon Afrikan Mental condition, which have us acting on false information ( knowledge ) about our Black self.

I guess I can see your motivation beloved keita, but I remain firm, when I state knowledge is power, now how that power is used or misused is entirely up to the one in possession of such information.

Knowledge of the truth of the matter in question, will not allow she/he who was absent of such knowledge to remain ignorant and inactive about and toward the matter in question, the self.

Knowledge is power and is in continue motion, continously being utilized, be it for the good of Justice or the evil of injustice but it is the motivational force that drive the spirit of the self to act, either in the self intrest or to be inactive to the self detriment.

Knowledge reveal the understanding of information and information with understanding verify the knowledge thereof and wisdom of the use of it all, magnify its power.

Black Woman! Black Man!

KNOW THY SELF!!!

Much Love

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

I actually agree with what you have stated...but let me express my motivation and reasoning of such statement. I know some very knowledgable brothers. I mean very knowledgable brothers ! One is now doing 30 years, another is dead, others are engaging in crack dealing. I was somewhat puzzled as to how this could be, when I personally knew what they possessed within themselves.

Only after careful meditation on the subject did I come to understand the process of INTERNALIZING AND EXTERNALIZING. WHAT THEY KNEW WAS SIMPLY KNOWLEDGE "RESTING ON THE SURFACE". In other words, they had never "internalized it so that it became a part of their being, their essence, their life". If this process had occurred, they would have had no choice but to EXTERNALIZE IT IN THEIR DAILY LIFE...THUS EXHIBITING THE POWER OF THE KNOWLEDGE THEY POSSESSED.

Knowledge Is Power

Keita said:
I actually agree with what you have stated...but let me express my motivation and reasoning of such statement. I know some very knowledgable brothers. I mean very knowledgable brothers ! One is now doing 30 years, another is dead, others are engaging in crack dealing. I was somewhat puzzled as to how this could be, when I personally knew what they possessed within themselves.

Only after careful meditation on the subject did I come to understand the process of INTERNALIZING AND EXTERNALIZING. WHAT THEY KNEW WAS SIMPLY KNOWLEDGE "RESTING ON THE SURFACE". In other words, they had never "internalized it so that it became a part of their being, their essence, their life". If this process had occurred, they would have had no choice but to EXTERNALIZE IT IN THEIR DAILY LIFE...THUS EXHIBITING THE POWER OF THE KNOWLEDGE THEY POSSESSED.

Thank you my dear beloved Keita, for the wisdom you have shown in our exchange.

I will leave you with this bit of knowledge.

Until we, the Carbon AfroDescendants in the Diaspora learn our meaning and purpose in life once more, which is to acknowledge God the creator and our true relationship to IT and freedom, Justice and our life independence, should be a natural ocurrence and the fact that we are in an enviroment that create coinditions that will cause us to end up where your friends and many more of our sisters and brothers are, which is the prison system in america.

You see my beloved,in america there is only two kind of AfroDescendants,one is of knowledge absent of understanding and one is ignorant about that which we do not know, of course there are exception and that exceptional AfroDescendant know the power of knowledge with understanding and all time is attempting to inform the AfroDescendants in america, the Diaspora as well as our sisters and brothers at home in Afrika, what we must do to save as well as free ourselves from this america enviroment, which is infected with prejudice Racism, injustice and deception,all directed toward the AfroDescendants in america, the ignorant among us as well as the educated ( knowledgeable absent of understanding ) fool, who end up either bowing to our oppressors or being caged up like an animal, like they the oppressors think us to be and treat us, the children of our Enslaved Ancestors.

You see my dear beloved, when we really do come back into the knowledge of ourselves, with understanding, such power will not allow us to settle for anything less than our freedom, justice and independent from the evil that imprison us both internally as well as externally, in america.

True knowledge will inform us that we must remove ourselves away from this enviroment that hold us captive and keep us ignorant about our Black selves.

You see a people, a country, an enviroment that refuse to acknowledge the evil and injustice it has done and still is imposing upon us and say flat out that their action toward Enslaving our Ancestors is not worthy of an acknowledgement of wrong committed against our Enslaved Ancestors through an apology and a consent of payment in the form of Reparation to our Enslaved Ancestors for forced labor received by them,is a country,people and enviroment that is not worthy of our presence and we must fullfill the prophecy of the exodus back to our Enslaved Ancestors Homeland, which in term make it to become their children Homeland as well,based on the evidence of our genetic connection.

Such knowledge will instill the power within us to become once again acquainted with our selves and the obligation we have to the prophecy as it relate to us,the children of our Enslaved Ancestors,to return Home to Afrika as the next established State, such will be an honor to our Enslaved Ancestors and a duty we have to ourselves and will serve to be the salvation to the Carbon Afrikan Nation, such is what true knowledge will reveal and enforce, empowering us to make it so.

Black Woman!, Black Man.

Know Thy Self!!!

Much Love My Beloved Keita

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back