Black Spirituality Religion : If Jesus is God...?

John Williams

BANNED
Jul 12, 2014
Peace Family (all non-White people,)

I was reading the Holy Qur'an this morning and I read the following verse. Holy Qur'an 5:17 (Maulana Muhammad Ali translation) says:

"They indeed disbelieve who say: Surely, Allah — He is the Messiah, son of Mary. Say: Who then could control anything as against Allah when He wished to destroy the Messiah, son of Mary..."

I thought to myself that I would ask the question posed in the verse here at Destee. So Brothers and Sisters, if Jesus is God who could control anything against the Father when the Father wished that Jesus be crucified?...Jesus said (prayed) in Matt. 26:39 when he was about to be crucified:

"O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt."

Jesus here clearly showed that his Father's Will and his will were TWO (2) separate and distinct DIFFERING wills. If that is the case, then we can see clearly that Jesus and the Father are distinct entities. And though Jesus and the Father are described as "one," Jesus said that the Father is "GREATER" than he is (John 14:28) and Paul said that for the Christian THE ONLY GOD IS THE FATHER.

1 Cor. 8:6: "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him;..."

So Christians, if Jesus is God, who could control anything against the Father when the Father wished that Jesus be crucified?

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Williams

Peace Family (all non-White people,)

I was reading the Holy Qur'an this morning and I read the following verse. Holy Qur'an 5:17 (Maulana Muhammad Ali translation) says:

"They indeed disbelieve who say: Surely, Allah — He is the Messiah, son of Mary. Say: Who then could control anything as against Allah when He wished to destroy the Messiah, son of Mary..."

I thought to myself that I would ask the question posed in the verse here at Destee. So Brothers and Sisters, if Jesus is God who could control anything against the Father when the Father wished that Jesus be crucified?...Jesus said (prayed) in Matt. 26:39 when he was about to be crucified:

"O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt."

Jesus here clearly showed that his Father's Will and his will were TWO (2) separate and distinct DIFFERING wills. If that is the case, then we can see clearly that Jesus and the Father are distinct entities. And though Jesus and the Father are described as "one," Jesus said that the Father is "GREATER" than he is (John 14:28) and Paul said that for the Christian THE ONLY GOD IS THE FATHER.

1 Cor. 8:6: "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him;..."

So Christians, if Jesus is God, who could control anything against the Father when the Father wished that Jesus be crucified?

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Williams

Why don't you go to the Mosque with the other folks who believe like you.:(

You can serve two masters....

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

You believe and love the Muslim religion so much, why try to question the Christian religion, you claim you are not part of any religion....BUT yet each day you are singing the praises of the Mohammedan religion..... Make your plans to go to Mecca... I am not sure what your point really is:thinking:

Why don't you go to the Mosque with the other folks who believe like you.:(

You can serve two masters....

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

You believe and love the Muslim religion so much, why try to question the Christian religion, you claim you are not part of any religion....BUT yet each day you are singing the praises of the Mohammedan religion..... Make your plans to go to Mecca... I am not sure what your point really is:thinking:

No Ma'am, you can't serve two masters...

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Williams

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back