Black People Politics : "IF I HAD A SON, HE WOULD LOOK JUST LIKE TRAYVON"!--The President Has Just Responded!

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
Uh Oh! It's On Now!!! The President Responds!

"IF I HAD A SON, HE WOULD LOOK LIKE TRAYVON"!

This young man does remind me of the president. But the president was warned that he had to be careful about his words, but the statement he made about Trayvon looking like him, was a message that I got clearly!--That means something huge to me, in that the president is saying to the people that warned him to be careful about his words, that he hears them but, he made it personal! Wow! But, I also know what has happened in the past when things are 'investigated and investigated...and investigated... until years go by, and nothing substantial is done to the criminal'. In another thread about this very crime, Omowalijabali brought how in the past how celebrities respond to some critical civil issues, and i think about this too, in how things can get watered down. But I hope that Black people will continue to press... on this one. Anyway, here's the youtube that just posted on yahoo news:

--------------------------
edited; add to content.

Glad to see the Prez make a statement, this is an extremely serious issue. I am not sure of the legalities, but I wonder if a Federal mandate can be instituted a la hate crimes etc. That's how the boars who beat Rodney King were nabbed,maybe this Latin piece of garbage will get hemmed up by the Feds being that the state looks like they want to cover this up.

Latinos are violent towards black people,in their own countries,and especially on the west coast of the US. Malthus much of west coast Black - Brown beef is based on gang friction. More so Mexicans/Central American/south American Latinos, versus Caribbean Latins such a Puerto Ricans or Dominicans although you'll find these anti-black attitudes in Latinos of all nationalities. No not all maybe not most but Latinos are growing in numbers and many are just another breed of white skinned humans that hate Blacks, this punk deserves some African american street justice.

I am not, nor have ever been, an Obama supporter. But [and jamesfrmphilly is going to love reading me say this] I do have to give him big props for what he said today in support of Trayvon Martin's parents. That was the most personal, genuine, statement I think I have ever heard the brother make.

And, props again to him for delicately encouraging agencies outside of my sorry state of Florida to do what the klansmen here in the Gunshine State are refusing to do.

Uh Oh! It's On Now!!! The President Responds!

"IF I HAD A SON, HE WOULD LOOK LIKE TRAYVON"!

This young man does remind me of the president. But the president was warned that he had to be careful about his words, but the statement he made about Trayvon looking like him, was a message that I got clearly!--That means something huge to me, in that the president is saying to the people that warned him to be careful about his words, that he hears them but, he made it personal! Wow! But, I also know what has happened in the past when things are 'investigated and investigated...and investigated... until years go by, and nothing substantial is done to the criminal'. In another thread about this very crime, Omowalijabali brought how in the past how celebrities respond to some critical civil issues, and i think about this too, in how things can get watered down. But I hope that Black people will continue to press... on this one. Anyway, here's the youtube that just posted on yahoo news:

--------------------------
edited; add to content.

It's on now because Obama said that? :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back