Nigeria : "If I Die, I die but Nigeria has to move".. #OccupyNigeria

whatever, they had a strike, united got over their differences and got what they struck for

organizations can be destroyed movements cannot

That's because no one is worried about movements.

Is Nigeria a part of the Western Region of "Pan-Africa?" Nope. So what changed?

People still poor? Yes.
Blackness still taught as bad? Yes.
Government still Pro-White? Yes.
Trading partners still European? Yes.
Politics still European? Yes.
Economics still not African? Yes.
. . ..

Want me to sign my name on the 'congratulations' letter?

That's because no one is worried about movements.

Is Nigeria a part of the Western Region of "Pan-Africa?" Nope. So what changed?

People still poor? Yes.
Blackness still taught as bad? Yes.
Government still Pro-White? Yes.
Trading partners still European? Yes.
Politics still European? Yes.
Economics still not African? Yes.
. . ..

Want me to sign my name on the 'congratulations' letter?
I disagree with your words but support your focus, and yes also as you can check the archives here desire Pan Africanism, and yes feel the desperate urgency for it, but it will take time and this is just a small step towards that!

I disagree with your words but support your focus, and yes also as you can check the archives here desire Pan Africanism, and yes feel the desperate urgency for it, but it will take time and this is just a small step towards that!

This is a step backward. This is a step toward improving nationalism.

We need to be philosophically clear. "Nationalism" goes against Pan-Africanism.

Nationalism plays into the European's game.

See now, I dont know where in the world you are going with this? what are you talking about, do you have some kind of psychic evidence that these folks were not inspired by the works of Julius Neyere, Samore Michel or Fanon? Are you saying you know for a fact that there more then likely were not activists from Chad , Senegal, and Ghana, helping these folks to make this accomplishment? Cause this happened in Nigeria makes this nationalist, What sense does that make? Do you know what kind of hell it would be here for folks in the Black community if gas doubled? That means everything doubles, food, utilty, bills and more then likely rents!

An injury to one is an injury to all and a success to one is a success to all!
This is a step backward. This is a step toward improving nationalism.

We need to be philosophically clear. "Nationalism" goes against Pan-Africanism.

Nationalism plays into the European's game.

Re-check the primary source (the video.)

It's nationalist. The logo isn't "Red Black and Green." And look at the concern.

Like I said--maybe Pan-Africanist organizations are within. But if so, highlight them. A "movement," with its dispersed focuses, isn't impressive.

Once, I repeated Dr. Leonard Jeffries for a paper. The thesis was that Africans are always losing at the negotiating table. That's the reality that White people know. The only way to win at the negotiation table is to have Philosophy and have organization. Without it--we will negotiate and lose. Crowd disperses and Sharpton makes money. Done.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back