Black People : IF GIVEN THE CHANCE...WHAT QUESTIONS WOULD YOU ASK SENATOR HILLARY CLINTON?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Sunlover, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Sunlover

Sunlover Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    First I would like to know what you would do to change the laws put in place during your husband's adminstration that directly affect African Americans, such as the three strike law and the disparity in the law for crack and cocaine. Both of these have put more Blacks into the prison system than any other adminstration?

Second, what would you do to change the NAFTA agreements that were enacted by the Clinton Adminstration that has taken thousands of jobs out of this country, and how will you get companies to bring their business back to The United States?

Why are we still paying Income Tax when the Supreme Court has ruled that it's UNCONSTITUTIONAL?!?

I would also like to know the exact plans that you have to improve the education of all students? No Child Left Behind is unfortunately leaving most children behind. The condition of public schools is a disgrace, and I would like to know exactly what you will do to change things in public schools?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    did you ever hear about term limits?

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    IF...

hey hillary,are you gonna lock bill in his room at night?

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    How many mg of Andro did you take before the other night's debate with Barack?