Black People Politics : If Edward Snowden Is Right About Clinton's Emails, Bernie Sanders Will Win a Landslide Victory

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of the Body Politic,

If Edward Snowden Is Right About Clinton's Emails, Bernie Sanders Will Win a Landslide Victory

Perhaps nobody on the planet knows more about intelligence protocol than Edward Snowden. If Snowden says it's "completely ridiculous" to believe that Clinton's emails were safe, then yes, it's fair to include his viewpoint in any critique of Hillary Clinton's latest controversy. In addition, since I believe Senator Bernie Sanders is desperately needed at this point in U.S. history, and electing Clinton or a Republican would essentially be nominating the same president on war and foreign policy, it's important to address relevant analysis of the email controversy ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-g...ails_b_8225470.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

2015-10-01-1443689718-4741561-berniesnow-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
I think the article raised some good points about Hilary Clinton's personal e-mail server. It's basically a repository of extremely sensitive data completely outside official control. Personally, I wish they'd talk about the setup more. Was it patched? Did she use encryption when she sent data over unclassified networks? Were things at least encrypted on local storage? Was it running any other services that could've exposed the data? So far, I've only read about them finding malware/phish (non-spear) attempts.

In general, it makes me wonder about the State Department's technological culture and conditions. I remember Snowden saying that any other employee would've been fired or arrested for doing this, but I'm willing to bet Clinton wasn't the only one. So how many personal devices/accounts/servers are out there with some sensitive information just sitting around?
It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

This definitely doesn't hurt Sanders, but I think he's gaining on Clinton for a combination of reasons.

Last edited:

Good points, I agree.

I think the article raised some good points about Hilary Clinton's personal e-mail server. It's basically a repository of extremely sensitive data completely official control. Personally, I wish they'd talk about the setup more. Was it patched? Did she use encryption when she sent data over unclassified networks? Were things at least encrypted on local storage? Was it running any other services that could've exposed the data? So far, I've only read about them finding malware/phish (non-spear) attempts.

In general, it makes me wonder about the State Department's technological culture and conditions. I remember Snowden saying that any other employee would've been fired or arrested for doing this, but I'm willing to bet Clinton wasn't the only one. So how many personal devices/accounts/servers are out there with some sensitive information just sitting around?
It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

This definitely doesn't hurt Sanders, but I think he's gaining on Clinton for a combination of reasons.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back