Black People : if Dr King had access to Social Networks , he would call for this

This not revealing nothing to say that both were together and working together since 57, to play White Supremacy, like WWF fighters play the press, by wolf ticketing one another , in the media! They were both in Ghana with Nkrumah, and Malcolm did go to the march to meet with Dr King in Washington , But lets be honest, look at us 2018! How do we honor Malcolm the way we AK?? all we been doing is crying for the past 20 years and building not a **** thing nationally as a people , regarding economics, self defense or politics
Malcolm-X-Quotes-5.jpg

Here is an essay I think is worth breaking down:
https://blackagendareport.com/how-h-rap-brown-forecast-future-black-power

Lets be honest! 2018, what percentage of our food clothing and shelter , utilties and sundries do we supply for ourselves?? What is the percentage of our millionaires , that have those businesses and industries?? a Boycott is a form of Self Defense! Purchasing is something we do every day! the significance of today Black Friday is that it is the most important sale day, in the Capitalist annual corporate sales cycle

20 years is nothing.
Even a cursory scan of the history since Malcolm X's murder belies any accusations of whining and crying but reveals a continued cycle of isolation, suppression, forced austerity, the splintering of neighborhoods and murder. IF we had another MLK or Malcolm X........they would murder him or her again. You know it, I know it, hell everyone knows it.

Sure let's be honest. There is very little of a single anything an American can purchase today that isn't in the end corporate made or owned in part or totally. BUT that doesn't mean I have to walk into a Walmart or some other big box store while I can just as well support my local for a few cents more on the dollar. If I have to go to Home Depot to be able to afford something then I can't afford whatever it is to begin with and probably don't really need it anyways. Solidarity in boycotts is a beautiful thing but a one day shot is only a smiley face hello hello, for boycotts to work they have to be carried on day after day after day, week after week after week........... until something changes.
And really when push comes to shove just how much does corporate America provide anything we actually need?
Boycott!
But vote (buy) locally.

On the way to one of my vices this morning (crossword puzzles) I ran across this op-ed that addresses many these very issues on todays economics of everyday America.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/25/opinion/monopolies-in-the-us.html

Linked in that short essay is this site that seems to have some promise in sorting out from whence one is buying from and who is the major beneficiary of your hard earned $.
https://concentrationcrisis.openmarketsinstitute.org
click on individual circle icons for the roots your looking for.

But after digesting all that, buy and keep as much as possible local.........always.

Ndugu,
You keep asking what anyone else is doing. I submit we all do'n what we can where ever we happen to be whether that contribution happen to be small or large, we all do what we can. So as you seem to be all the time asking one is tempted to ask what are you doing besides continually asking?
Here are some Brothers talking about building and importantly sustaining movements:

Guess dat is the summation of my question SOA. Just what is Ndugu trying to say besides no one is doing anything?
Is it knowledge he seeks? If so this site is a pretty good place to start. Knowledge all over the place round here.
Is it a dialog he's looking for? There has been to or three different openings in this thread he could've pursued.
Debate? Ahem, excuse me but not much room for debate on the issues he's brought up, only debate (if one wants to call it that) to be had is on tactics.
Whatever he after though no one needs an accusatory finger wagging in their face telling us about what we don't do or what we are doing isn't enough while he merrily waltz's off the block.

Like Brother James in post #11, I just ask'n where he comm'n from is all.

Yeh, it's been a long day. How you say it SOA?
Time for the serious among us to find a beer.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back