Chief Elder Osiris : If By Some Miracle!!!

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
If By Some Miracle!!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

Do not misjudge me, I am all in the Divine Spirit of Honorable Marcus Garvey, so I know where I am every second of the day, Mentally and I do not share information conspicuously, I do not react with the guidance of irrational emotions, I mentally plot my course every thought of the way.

So you see, my resentment of America is not some johnny come lately jive act of revenge, based upon some misguided information that has the tendency to have you living in a psychotic state to the level that depression is one of your psychological profile and an empty of Thought is your Mod-us Operand, No beloved, that is not me.

The information I share is that which I have been given to know and when you know the Divine Truth, you do not spend your nights wondering what a Fool thinks of you, that is the action of a Believing Human Being out to impress you and to win your favor.

I have been shown the coming of the Divinity of our Ancient Cosmic First Way Ancestors and it is the Queen Goddess Mother Earth that is a witness and do have the experience in knowing the Divine Truth about the Past of a people today that refer to themselves as Black Afrikans and a whole lot of other Name tags that have been attached to us, every since our arrival to this Universal element call Planet Earth.

It is planet Queen Goddess Mother Earth that witness the coming of our Ancient Cosmic Divine First Way Ancestors, coming to Queen Mother Earth, all dressed up in her Savannah Garment, not a desert to be founded in her presence.

So there the Queen Goddess, a part of this solar system, where she make her Spatial abode, as she observed our Ancient Cosmic First Way Ancestors descending with all of the Grace of their Divinity and with all of the splendor of the elemental wind, did queen Mother Goddess Earth witness such a Divine appealing sight, it was as if Night had taken shape and form, as our First Way Ancestors Feet touched the Belly of Queen Mother Earth.

The Goddess Queen Mother Earth witness a people who was not coming wrapped in swaddling clothes, not in a straw skirt or a flapper of loin covering, the Queen Goddess Mother Earth did not witness a self mutilated people with body piercing with Animal bones around their neck as jewelry.

The Queen Goddess Mother Earth witness a people descending upon her wearing the the evidence of their Divinity, dressed in Cosmic wear that would take your breath away, with its beauty and fabric of the Energy of Infinity, as they came to rest their feet upon the Earth floor of the Queen Mother Earth, moving as Goddess and Gods, expressing a Spirit that reflect the Divine quality of their Mental ability, these Beloved are your Ancient Cosmic First Way Ancestors, whose beauty is as the Divine Universe in the splendor of the Night.

So you see beloved, if by some miracle that America would fall to her Knees, with the purity of sincerity, requesting our forgiveness for all of the abuse they have cause upon our lives and would be ready to pay to our Enslaved Ancestors their Reparation with a promise with the consent of the people who were discovered to be here in what is called America, to give authority over the land of America to Black People, all of that beloved, would not be enough to sway me from taking my leave away from America as I would turn toward the Home of our First Way Ancestors, the Goddess and Gods of that Land, which made that land now known as Afrika, to be Sacred Land, commonly the Land of the Sacred Divine People.

Such would take a miracle for America to confess and surrender all to Black people, yet through it all, my eyes, my Mind eye, my Spirit will be toward Afrika and to Afrika I will go, because of all of the Land Mass of Queen Goddess Mother Earth,there is no Earthly land to declare to be the Land of the Goddess and Gods than that Land now call Afrika.

There is no place on this planet that is meant to be for Black people than the place call Afrika and even though Black people have been made to give all kind of reasons as to why you are not associated with that land and those people in Afrika, the sacredness of Divine experience do verify the Divine Truth about a people been made to not desire to establish a Romantic Relationship with Afrika and we do all that we can to try and justify our lost relationship with Afrika and the Black Afrikan People.

Only when you know the Divine Truth about your Past, will you be able to act Divinely Intelligent in your present, and such knowledge of Divine will, inform you as to why Afrika is where Black People belong in order to be able to become victorious over the evil of Lucifer, the white integrated authority over the world today.

There is nothing or no one that can change my Divine Path that lead to Afrika, because it is there where the Divinity of Thought will be born again, and by the Divinity of the Black Afrikan, the World will come to be as one again, just as the Elements of the Universe is as One.

I am of the Divine Knowledge That Afrika Is For The divine Black Being, known today, as the Afrikan.

Beloved I am sharing things about your self that you need to know, because my Time is coming to an end writing sharing with you, so become wise as the Divine Truth approach You, because it does so out of Divine Thoughts Of You, Beloved.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
copyright@2009

If By Some Miracle!!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

Do not misjudge me, I am all in the Divine Spirit of Honorable Marcus Garvey, so I know where I am every second of the day, Mentally and I do not share information conspicuously, I do not react with the guidance of irrational emotions, I mentally plot my course every thought of the way.

So you see, my resentment of America is not some johnny come lately jive act of revenge, based upon some misguided information that has the tendency to have you living in a psychotic state to the level that depression is one of your psychological profile and an empty of Thought is your Mod-us Operand, No beloved, that is not me.

The information I share is that which I have been given to know and when you know the Divine Truth, you do not spend your nights wondering what a Fool thinks of you, that is the action of a Believing Human Being out to impress you and to win your favor.

I have been shown the coming of the Divinity of our Ancient Cosmic First Way Ancestors and it is the Queen Goddess Mother Earth that is a witness and do have the experience in knowing the Divine Truth about the Past of a people today that refer to themselves as Black Afrikans and a whole lot of other Name tags that have been attached to us, every since our arrival to this Universal element call Planet Earth.

It is planet Queen Goddess Mother Earth that witness the coming of our Ancient Cosmic Divine First Way Ancestors, coming to Queen Mother Earth, all dressed up in her Savannah Garment, not a desert to be founded in her presence.

So there the Queen Goddess, a part of this solar system, where she make her Spatial abode, as she observed our Ancient Cosmic First Way Ancestors descending with all of the Grace of their Divinity and with all of the splendor of the elemental wind, did queen Mother Goddess Earth witness such a Divine appealing sight, it was as if Night had taken shape and form, as our First Way Ancestors Feet touched the Belly of Queen Mother Earth.

The Goddess Queen Mother Earth witness a people who was not coming wrapped in swaddling clothes, not in a straw skirt or a flapper of loin covering, the Queen Goddess Mother Earth did not witness a self mutilated people with body piercing with Animal bones around their neck as jewelry.

The Queen Goddess Mother Earth witness a people descending upon her wearing the the evidence of their Divinity, dressed in Cosmic wear that would take your breath away, with its beauty and fabric of the Energy of Infinity, as they came to rest their feet upon the Earth floor of the Queen Mother Earth, moving as Goddess and Gods, expressing a Spirit that reflect the Divine quality of their Mental ability, these Beloved are your Ancient Cosmic First Way Ancestors, whose beauty is as the Divine Universe in the splendor of the Night.

So you see beloved, if by some miracle that America would fall to her Knees, with the purity of sincerity, requesting our forgiveness for all of the abuse they have cause upon our lives and would be ready to pay to our Enslaved Ancestors their Reparation with a promise with the consent of the people who were discovered to be here in what is called America, to give authority over the land of America to Black People, all of that beloved, would not be enough to sway me from taking my leave away from America as I would turn toward the Home of our First Way Ancestors, the Goddess and Gods of that Land, which made that land now known as Afrika, to be Sacred Land, commonly the Land of the Sacred Divine People.

Such would take a miracle for America to confess and surrender all to Black people, yet through it all, my eyes, my Mind eye, my Spirit will be toward Afrika and to Afrika I will go, because of all of the Land Mass of Queen Goddess Mother Earth,there is no Earthly land to declare to be the Land of the Goddess and Gods than that Land now call Afrika.

There is no place on this planet that is meant to be for Black people than the place call Afrika and even though Black people have been made to give all kind of reasons as to why you are not associated with that land and those people in Afrika, the sacredness of Divine experience do verify the Divine Truth about a people been made to not desire to establish a Romantic Relationship with Afrika and we do all that we can to try and justify our lost relationship with Afrika and the Black Afrikan People.

Only when you know the Divine Truth about your Past, will you be able to act Divinely Intelligent in your present, and such knowledge of Divine will, inform you as to why Afrika is where Black People belong in order to be able to become victorious over the evil of Lucifer, the white integrated authority over the world today.

There is nothing or no one that can change my Divine Path that lead to Afrika, because it is there where the Divinity of Thought will be born again, and by the Divinity of the Black Afrikan, the World will come to be as one again, just as the Elements of the Universe is as One.

I am of the Divine Knowledge That Afrika Is For The divine Black Being, known today, as the Afrikan.

Beloved I am sharing things about your self that you need to know, because my Time is coming to an end writing sharing with you, so become wise as the Divine Truth approach You, because it does so out of Divine Thoughts Of You, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
copyright@2009
greetings chief,we both know that because of their very nature which is to conquer,rule,destroy that the[miracle]you speak of will never happen,they would destroy themselves before ever admitting their guilt in the form of any reparations for the black man and woman in america,you are a brave warrior chief and long may you live but they will never give it up.

Beloved Never is Infinite regarding Time and I will not hang my abused life on that hook.

When we are ready, Reparation will come.

So it is not based upon what the criminal say about Reparation, it is about what the victim is willing to do to get Reparation.

I hear you beloved, it just that the Music you are playing regarding Reparation, I can Not Dance To, Beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

If By Some Miracle!!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
copyright@2009

GREETINGS CHIEF ELDER....

YOUR SINCERITY GOES UN-MATCHED....IN EVERY ASPECT...

THOUGH I AM PURPOSELY PUTTING A LIMIT ON HOPE FOR A MIRACLE.....I CANNOT DENY YOUR WISDOM , NOR YOUR VISION.....

I WOULD GO ON TO CLARIFY MY STANCE , BUT I KNOW YOU ARE ALREADY FAMILIAR WITH IT......

TRUE HOPE IS NOT YET LOST......

PEACE & RESPECT TO YOU CHIEF ELDER.....

WARRIOR

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back